What was the point!

Jadie

Reaction score
I had a night out with the girls last night, I am not hung over but sleepy! So i sent Oliver wth his daddy to his grandmas with a bottle of milk. Which meant I could get some sleep. BUT he just rang me and woke me to ask me to put the computer on the check his mums MSN is working!!!

:wall: :shock: :cry:

Just thought I let you know, as i had to look on here too. Would be rude not to as the computer is now on! :rotfl:

Night Night

Jadie :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:rotfl: what you like. Bet its good to have some peace from OH and baby for a bit, even if he did ring you when you were probably having a loverly dream about Johnny Depp lol

I just laid down agian and his mates just rang. I never answer the phone unless its hubby (i am scared too, I have to really build my self up to make a call)

So any way will have a catch up on here!

Jadie

My OH and my parents do that. Give me 3 rings then hang up and ring again so I know its them. I hate answering the phone or the door if I dont know who it is. :oops: :lol:

My problem is from when I was at college, All my friends fell out and kept phoning me giving me bother down the phone. So now I cant answer unless its my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back