what stroller?

Amy_J

Reaction score
i have a cosatto cabi 3 in one pram which is lovely but my nan has given me some ££ to get a stroller/buggy for lo. am i right in thinking he will have to be 6months for this?! and can anyone advise me on which one to get?! im quite clueless...thanks!

I bought the mothercare xoob as a second pushchair as i can't fit the Pram in my car! it lays flat and is suitable from birth. i wanted the bebe confort loola as it can be parent facing But it was to expensive! x

I bought the mothercare xoob as a second pushchair as i can't fit the Pram in my car! it lays flat and is suitable from birth. i wanted the bebe confort loola as it can be parent facing But it was to expensive! x

oo thankyou, im gunna google it now and have a look! im bored of my current pram lol!!

I've fallen in love with the mclaren lulu guiness quest butterfly one! It's gorgeous but rather pricey for a stroller. It's from 3 months and I'm going to mothercare to have a little play with it this weekend!!

I've fallen in love with the mclaren lulu guiness quest butterfly one! It's gorgeous but rather pricey for a stroller. It's from 3 months and I'm going to mothercare to have a little play with it this weekend!!

ooooo i wish you hadnt told me now lol BUT it is reduced too!.... i think i want it!!!! its LUSH i love it!!!!! =))))))

It's gorgeous ain't it! My OH was like your not paying that just for a stroller but I've managed to twist his arm! Hehee
I also like the mclaren cath kidson one but not sure if it's abit girly for a boy!

It's gorgeous ain't it! My OH was like your not paying that just for a stroller but I've managed to twist his arm! Hehee
I also like the mclaren cath kidson one but not sure if it's abit girly for a boy!

i was just looking at that too and thought the same!?!?!?! we're gunna have to add some ££ to what my nan gave me if we're to get that one...lol im gunna have to work my magic on oh... ohhh its gorge! i really want it now!!!!! lol. xx

How the heck are you girls getting a stroller so soon?? I haven't even used the pushchair part on my pram yet! I have absolutely no chance of hubby letting me have a stroller unless it's for holidays..even then it'll probably be a cheap one!

I brought my travel system cheap from a friend on purpose emma, so I could buy a new stroller when charley is afew months old. Strollers take up less room so it's easier for me in the long run!

Ah right. Good thinking! My mil bought our pram so I suppose I have to make the most of every single penny of her money. We're gonna book our sun holiday soon so am gonna get one, perfect excuse is we need to save on space in the car with all the luggage etc!

Ivr kindof got 2 pram systems and a stroller!my nan bought me the mamas and papas pulse pushchair which is suitable from birth!I've not looked at it yet as I'm making the most of the pram systems!although I think ill sell one of them......not sure which though as I love them both!

same here! my 3 in 1 was bought second hand at a great price for us by my mum, so im excited to get a new stroller!!!

I'm converting my pram into pushchair mode this afternoon so I don't feel left out lol Am looking forward to it, I have the olive green mothercare spin and loves it!

Last edited:
I've got a Streety which is good a phil and teds and a Luna - really smooth even tho it looks like it's not it is - we got strollers For the kids from toys r us which were ok one in pink n one in blue but they go a bit stiff after a bit so I would avoid them - although tbh we left them out in the sea air and rain when we were down summerset last lol prob didn't help! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back