• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what shampoo/conditioner do you use?

sarafet

Reaction score
i love changing mines regularly, i like fruity ones and menthol ones :D

i've been using aussie recently, but find it's making my hair go really greasy :(

it kind of feels like there's a build up of it in my hair, even after rinsing for ages..

can anyone recommend something nice and light?

thankyooo!

sarah xxx

ooooooooooooooooohhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssss....

I use herbal essense... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just buy whatever one is on buy one get one free!!
Im a bit of a stinge! :lol:

Anything nice and fruity, normally herbal essence.

Dumb Blonde Bed Head shampoo and conditioner at the moment...

Or John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner :)

I like the asda brunette one that smell of shea butter, but i occasionally use the Pantene brunette one too.

I've used herbal essences for years but recently began using head and shoulders just for a change. If i'm feeling rich or if its on offer then I'll have John Frieda Brilliant Brunette stuff, it smells lovely :)

I get a different one every week :lol:

I like Nicky Clarke, Charles Worthington and the Aussie stuff :)

i might get some herbal essences tomorrow then, anyone recommend a flavour??

LilysMummy said:
Pantene Proeve (sp) Ice shice collection

omg, i used that once at my friends house, my hair was lovely afterwards! it really does seem to work :D

I use Aveda that I get from my hairdressers, its made my hair so much stronger than it used to be which is great becuase Clark has just got to the age where he tries to pull it out with both hands! :roll:

I used to use Aussiemate before I decided £3.50 was a bit extravagant. (I am trying to save pennies)

Now I use 89p Alberto Balsam Raspberry shampoo. I genuinely can't tell the difference.
:cheer:
(I don't use conditioner as my hair is very fine.)

since getting pregnant, my usual shampoos leave my hair almost wet look its that greasy!

UNTIL..... i went to bodycare and bought Alberto Balsam - Tea Tree Tingle!!

OMG.... i swear by it now, it leaves my hair shiny, really brightens your colour and dosnt go greasy, can go a good few days without washing it!!!
and the best thing..... it was less than £2 for the twin pack!!!

must be good as loads of people have asked if ive had my hair dyed etc!!

Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner... the type for coloured/dyed hair. I don't even know what scent it is. It just smells so good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back