what shall I do...

sarah1

Reaction score
On what would have been my due date??? I'd have been due at end of November........ not pg again yet so think I am going to find things reeeeeally hard to deal with. Do you think its better to let it go by and try to forget or to make a point of doing something? I feel like it'll be harder to cope with things on the date that I actually lost the baby, but perhaps thats just cos I haven't got past the due date yet. xxx

i have just recently had a mc, i would mark it some how. even if you just go on a walk or release a balloon. it depends on how u feel and cope on the day x

Jd idea's is lovely with releasing a balloon, see how you feel on the day though hun x

Yeah I suppose I won't know till I get there...its harder in a way because I was never given an actual date, just said end of November. Might talk to dh and see what he'd like to do, although he is the strong silent type......

I wolud pick a date that feels right for you, and mark the day with something nice.

I took the day off work and went to a rose centre and brought a rose called Sweet Rememberance that was in flower on the day, to plant in my garden. I was going too get balloons 1 pink and one blue, but I didn't feel I could do it on the day, got upset just thinking about going to the shop to buy them! so I may try to do this on the day I had my D&C in march instead next year.

You could buy an angel charm or necklace etc with November gem as the birth month, to wear or keep, that would be nice

I even thought of buying one of those stars online, name a star after your little angel

:hug: I am pregnant now, but I did feel a bit better after my due date passed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back