what podcasts.....

sam96031

Reaction score
do you have on your ipod/ mp3 player? im trying to find something that will entertain me i already have drum adn base (radio1), chart show, law in action, road wars and cbeebies(for emma in the pram i can plug the ipod to the pram and it has speakers in the hood), so has anyone got any ideas?

Ricky Gervais (I think I know all the words now) and Russell Brand are always on at home :)

clairescunny55 said:
where do you get podcasts from? are they just like listeing radio
itunes store most of the podcasts are free and you can get audiobooks but you have to pay for them :D

I agree with NickyB - Ricky Gervais, he's hilarious and so is his friend Karl Pilkington. :lol:

sam96031 said:
do you have on your ipod/ mp3 player? im trying to find something that will entertain me i already have drum adn base (radio1), chart show, law in action, road wars and cbeebies(for emma in the pram i can plug the ipod to the pram and it has speakers in the hood), so has anyone got any ideas?

That's cool 8)

x-kirsty-x said:
sam96031 said:

That's cool 8)
lol it keeps her a quiet and if i put music on it helps her go to sleep on a walk :D :cheer:

x-kirsty-x said:
sam96031 said:

That's cool 8)
Thats what I was going to say ... :shock: how where when and how much is what I wanna know. :think:

Squiglet said:
x-kirsty-x said:
sam96031 said:

That's cool 8)
Thats what I was going to say ... :shock: how where when and how much is what I wanna know. :think:
here it is
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hauck-Icoo-Pico ... 681&sr=8-1
we got it cheaper in a shop though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back