what halloween costume to get?

jennywren

Reaction score
well I need a haloween outfit to wear for 2 seperate parties only problem is I cant find anything!!

Im an average size 18 (say average as every shop is different ffs) so have no idea what will fit but dont want something thats going to make me look like a sack even more than usual lol so hit me up with some thoughts.

Oh and im not exactly flus at the min so cant afford to spend £45 on an outfit to wear twice so am looking at renting an outfit OR spending no more that about £25 - it doesnt have to be an all on one outfit either, can be seprates sourced from different places and put together to make one outfit,.

On a side note anyone know where I can get a plain or plainish red babygrow to go under my mans devil outfit?

Have you checked round second hand shops. They usually have heaps of stuff that with a bit of tinkering you can make into outfits.

Have a look at this site http://www.abfab.co.uk/ for some ideas of costumes you can the maybe have a go at making or hire from them. They have costumes for under £20 and between £20-40 if you look in the womens Halloween section and scroll down the page.

Worse comes to worse, a set of tails, black trousers and white shirt with bow tie. White face paint and a set of vampire teeth! Works every time :lol:

Hope that helps :)

Yes, I am the Google queen :roll:

littlenapacpic.jpg

black top and shorts/skirt, fishnets, high boots, cat ears from claires and a length of black stuff for tail ...

voila, makedo cat costume :) all it cost me was the ears and tail :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back