What does this mean??

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Harlow is constantly putting her hands in her mouth, every time I have food she glares at me and moves her mouth as if she is trying to copy how I am eating..

Surely she isn't interested in food so early?

What do you ladies think?
x

Hey,
My lo is the same! We had a lovely picture taken of me, my partner and her over Easter but we have had to crop it as she is staring so intently at a large chocolate cake in front of her it's hilarious. She is transfixed watching people eat! I'm taking it as a good sign that she'll be up for trying everything when we start weaning!
X x

Haha aww bless her!

I didn't realise they took an interest in food so young!! x

junior is the same.. i was eating chocolate the other day and he was staring at me and moving his mouth i felt so bad so i put a teeny tiny taste of chocolate on his dummy,i know thats bad :blush: ...but he gave the biggest smile and giggle,nd sucked the dummy for about half an hour and he hates them usually!! im thinking he'll be ready for food soon..xxx

yeah kayla does this, also no matter how long and how deep a sleep she is in shee will always wake when we go to eat, were convined she smells it n wants some lol

Putting hands in mouth is just normal development, she's found her hands and is just exploring. As they grow EVERYTHING goes in the mouth lol, it's a freaking nightmare sometimes lol

The watching and gawping could also be just learning and fascinating rather than her actually wanting it. I thought she was ready for solids when she did this then I realised she stares the exact same way when I put make up or do the hoovering :p I properly started her on breakfast at about 4 months and 1 week and she loved it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back