what do you think?

LPx

Reaction score
we were thinking of a few names and came up with:
Jamie Vincent Hill
Amiee-Lee Hill
Brendan Ross Hill
Rikku Catherine Hill

I'm a big fan of middle names as every one of my friends seemed to have one and i had none :(

what do you think?

like the name Jamie - but DF's brother is called that so thats off the list for us lol - not too keen on Vincent though - my DF's brother is called Jamie Leigh and i think its a lovely name!!

im a big fan of middle names too - iv decided (without knowledge of DF :lol: ) that if its a girl its going to have my nan AND mum's name as their middle name and if its a boy its going to have my dads name as their middle name - dunno what DF will say about that mind - he knows i want my nans name in there as she died last year and was very close to me!!

the names i have chose are-

Bayley, Liam, Harley, Alfie, Brandon

fave is Bayley so it would be Bayley Stephen Windle

and girls - Madison, Chloe, Ellie,

fave is Madison so it would be Madison Emily Deborah Windle.

good luck TTC btw :wave:

thanks. those names are cool.

Catherine is both me and my gf's grandmother's name, which is y we chose it. :D

Hi
Those are lovely names. Where does rikku come from I have never heard of that. I love the name catherine as well. My daughter has a middle name she is Sophie Isabella. I think a middle name finishes it all off.
Sarah x

i like middle names. i was given two. i agree it sort of finnishes it off :)

got some lovely names there. good luck ttc

got rikku from a final fantasy game lol
me and my gf thought it was pretty and decided to team it with both our grandmother's name as a cool name for a little girl... it's a pretty unique name, which is what we wanted for all our future children love your baby's name...how did you decide on it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back