What do you think??

claire893

Reaction score
Does ANYONE like ANY of the names ive chosen? Nobody seems to like them :(
Some of them are unusual,but i like them! What do you girlies think?
Honestly........

GIRLS:

Darcie
Georgia
Olivia
Evie

BOYS:

Bailey
Logan
Marley
Archie
Zack

My mum loves the name Darcie

and i absolutly LOVE the name Bayley - that is what i would call my baby if i had one :lol:

I don't dislike any of them, I think they're all nice :)

My favourites would be Darcie for a girl or Logan for a boy but I think they're all nice. Classy and not heard of all the time. Good selection.

Are you drawn to any in particular?

Thanks girls...
Weve liked the name Darcie right from the start, but thought we should have some other 'back-up' names. As for the boys names, its been REALLY difficult. I work in a Barber shop, so ive heard every boys name going, and just wanted something abit different. My OH has his heart set on Logan for a boy, but i like Marley (nobody likes that tho!). I think this has prob been the worst bit of the pregnancy, the name chosing! You cant please everyone can you!? and im running out fo time to decide :?
x x x

I love all of them!! The only problem I would have is I wouldnt know which to choose out of them cos they are all nice!!
Actually Darcie is definately my favourite for a girl! It was on my list for a girl but DH didnt like it! Not that it matters now cos we are having a boy!!
Logan is one of my favourites too and Zack was our 2nd choice for a boy! I love Archie it seems to be getting really popular these days!!
I think Marley is lovely I'd never come across it until the other day when I heard someone shouting it the other day in Argos!!!
I'm not much help am I? I love them all!! I suppose its good to have a few though so you can see what suits them best when they arrive!!!
Good luck!!!

I really like Darcie for a girl.

All of your boys names are nice too. I prefer Logan to the others though :)

i think evie for a girl is really pretty and i love logan for a boy i'm in the process of talkin my hubby into this one for our LO :D

I love all the girls and like all the boyz but archie

I feel excatly the same way

Darcy is gonna to be our little boys middle name but think it works great for a girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back