What do you think..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Alanna has dropped down to one bottle, from three! This is roughly an idea of what she eats.. Only dinner changes really

Wake up 8am and 8oz bottle
9am- Piece of toast (With either a banana mushed on it, or fruit puree)
12noon - Sandwich for lunch with baby crisps and fruit
3pm - Snack, Varies depending whats for dinner, Most often yogurt and a couple mini rice cakes
5pm - Dinner , Last night she had meatballs, sweet potato, and aubergine

She is completely BLW cept for yogurts heh.

Do you think she is getting enough formula with just one bottle in the morning? SHe will drink from a sippy durin the day but normally has milupa tea or dilute fruit juice, should i put formula in it sometimes?

Lizzie's only been having one bottle (7oz of Goodnight milk) a day since she was about 8 months - she just hasn't wanted milk during the day! Sometimes she'll have soya/cows milk as a drink but that's about it. Wouldn't worry too much, sounds like Alanna is getting plenty of goodness from her meals :)

Isla only feeds morning and night, sometimes she will take milk during the day but not often. I'm sure shes fine, is she sleeping through still??

I would change the toast to some creamy porridge or something as she have sandwich for lunch just to get some more diary n calories. And perhaps pit some formula in the beaker in the afternoon or at night? X

Yeah she sleeps normally 6pm till 7:30am, varies by half an hour or so.

I made some porridge fingers for her for breakfast, she wont let me spoon feed her anymore :( Ill have to make those again! And i make pancakes with formula, Im gonna try giving her some in a beaker at her snacktime instead of juice then.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back