what do you think to the name we have chosen for our son

emmie

Reaction score
Blake Ashton Arthur Porter

neither of us like the Arthur bit but it has to stay (porter family tradition) plus my grandad is called Arthur so it ties both families in :D

What do you think to it?

I love the name Blake, I suggested it but OH's best friend at school was caaled Blake so he didnt want that one. Ashton really goes with it too. Arthur is cute too :wink:

Hi

I love it, i really wanted to call my baby blake if it was a boy, had a beautiful girl tho, but still love that name.

sounds Fab!

Love love love it! Would have been on our list but our surname is Baker and Blake Baker is a no-no! :rotfl:

Blake's my surname but I think it works well as a first name with the other names you've chosen.

well we think thats the deffinate name now, lets just hope we dont change our mind when we see him :D

It's really nice, I'm glad you included the Arthur because it's nice to have family names too. One of my son's middle names is Arthur, I think it sounds really masculine :D

I really like it. And I love Arthur actually. :D

the Arthue bit is actually quiet growing on me now :D

I really like it and I think Arthur fits in there quite nicely :D

I think it's nice! Blake and Ashton go well and so does Arthur and Porter so it all goes together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back