What do you think-pram

Very nice..........just check the compatible car seat actually fits in your car first :D Love the colour!!!

You wouldnt believe how many friends I have spoken to who ordered on line without checking first.......and found out later that the car seat wont fit in their car correctly!!

I bought this same pram last week! The colour's actually OK in real life, and it's the only colour they do this particular one in. I found it really easy to manoeuvre, and once it's put together, it's really easy to collapse and re-open too.

I would never have paid full price for it though, but at £185, it's a total bargain!

I didn't bother with the car seat - at £115, it's nearly as much as the pram! I don't think I'd ever use it with the pram anyway. But they're Isofix ones that are compatible with it.

Wow what a bargain, looks a good pram and great price and nothing wrong with the colour :D

thanks girls. The pattern is the only thing thats putting me off at the moment, everything else is perfect!

Thats the one iv got. Been pushing it round the house and it seems great :)

Good feedback, thanks! Now to wait and see if it becomes on sale in the indigo :pray:

scones said:
Good feedback, thanks! Now to wait and see if it becomes on sale in the indigo :pray:

I ordered this yesterday in the Indigo how weird is that!!!!!!!!!!

I have had to order it now, I got some spare money so thought I should use it wisely and put a deposit on it, otherwise id just fritter the money.

I didnt want it in the Empire either, hence why ive gone for the indigo, even at a higher price :oops:

Prob will go on sale now haha! That will teach me. :rotfl:

The pram looks lush and such a bargain too!

If the pram does go in the sale Jaidy,you are well within your rights to take it back to the store and ask for a refund. They will not sell you the exact pram you took back, however there is nothing to stop you from buying exactly the same style from the store again - years of working as a Karen Millen girl have taught me all there is to know about retail :hug:

xxx

angelfairy said:
The pram looks lush and such a bargain too!

If the pram does go in the sale Jaidy,you are well within your rights to take it back to the store and ask for a refund. They will not sell you the exact pram you took back, however there is nothing to stop you from buying exactly the same style from the store again - years of working as a Karen Millen girl have taught me all there is to know about retail :hug:

xxx

Really???? Oooooh thanks Angel Fairy il bear that one in mind! :wink:

can anyone lend me £185 plz :rotfl:

god wish i had some money thats mint hun :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU