What do I wear?!!

AgentM

Reaction score
I am going to a 50th birthday party on Saturday and I am seriously struggling about what to wear. Non of my clothes fit and I have no body confidence at all right now. I am nearly 6ft tall and have dropped to a size 10-12, so look really skinny:shock:. I need a whole new wardrobe, but lets just concentrate on Saturday night for now!

What sort of things are in right now? I'm 34 by the way, so I feel that I'm in a sort of in-between phase. Too old for TopShop, but too young for M&S! Any ideas, bfore I drag my butt round town on Friday, then come home empty handed and in tears :wall2:???

Well dont ask me because if it doesnt have a big stretchy panel in it, it's off limits to me!! :lol:

Have you had a look at next online? They're a pretty safe bet for ideas usually :)

Last edited:
Well dont ask me because if it doesnt have a big stretchy panel in it, it's off limits to me!! :lol:

Have you had a look at next online? They're a pretty safe bet for ideas usually :)
Ha Ha - I'm on there as we speak! So hard, as the Tall section is fairly crap to be honest!

Get the ideas and then go on the hunt elsewhere ;)

Purple is huge this year so anything purple and you're on trend :)

With your lean frame I'd go for a cutesy dress over leggings, I'm a short ass so wouldn't know about where to find clothes for tall women :lol:

I am a bit of a dress over leggings freak ATM! I love them with boots in particular :) That tunic ^^ is really nice.

I think I have convinced myself to buy it for the section x-mas doo, I really like it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back