• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do i need?

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
having a panic now as it dawned on me yesterday that i hadnt bought anything for the new baby yet with 13 weeks to go i thought i should probably start gettig prepared :lol: and even though it was only a year ago i had beth i cant think what i need :lol: i bought a double buggy off ebay last night n i have a cot, moses basket, steriliser, bottle warmer, baby bath still from when i had beth.

am i missing anything really obvious? :lol:

oh yer i forgot about car seat :lol:

i have 2 already along with 2 cots 2 moses baskets 2 single buggys n 2 steriliser :lol: dont ask me why i cant resist a bargain :oops: :lol:

hi hun, u got bottles? maybe get a tin of baby milk in oh thats if your bottle feeding?

what double pushchair did u get? i still dont have one :shock:
kris is of work for the week so we are using to pushchairs but i need to get one fast!!!!

how is lil beth? whats her latest milestone? she trying to walk yet? Dior has nearly mastered it :)

i got loads of milk as baby is going straight onto sma wysoy instead of messing about like i did with the other 2 n them being ill etc :lol:

i still need to get bottles been looking on ebay this morning saw a load of fisher price ones infact 300 quids worth and they ended up going for 80 quid was gonna bid right at the last minute but i got home to late :oops: :lol:

the buggy i got is this one
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEWN:IT
saw one in mothercare the other day which was very similar for 140 n with postage got that one for 82 yay!! :lol:

beth took her first couple of steps on friday but hse hasnt done it since :lol: shes a lot more confident with standing up on her own now tho!

how are you coping with having 2? i saw one of your other posts n i started to panic LMAO :lol: is Dior getting used to Harley now?

A sling to pop bub in whilst you're dealing with your eldest.

www.brightsparkslings.com do some gorgeous ones and they are really comfortable.

i got loads of milk as baby is going straight onto sma wysoy instead of messing about like i did with the other 2 n them being ill etc

Why not give breastfeeding a go? Less chance of your baby having gastro problems :D

i looked at that buggy here is my post as i couldnt decide
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... highlight=
the seller dont live far from me about 15mins in the car so i wouldnt have to pay p&p, let me no what its like when u get it.. if its heavy or bulky i need something light to get on bus with..

Dior is hard work, the hardest thing u should be ready for is make sure your partner has a good few days of work with u as at the mo my boobs are so full up with milk (i aint breast feding) they are so sore i aint been able to pick dior up since saturday

Manda said:
Bouncy chair?
Nappies?
Dummies?

got dummies n nappies bought bouncy chair off ebay this morning for a tenner :D

rosieroo
i have a sling tho i was given it second hand and havent used it yet so need to figure out what im doing with it :lol:
tried breastfeeding with both of the other 2 and they were exactly the same as they were with normal cows milk (they are both lactose intolerant)

Dionne
hopefully it should be here sometime this week so il let you know :D
il make sure i get him to book some time off around the time that im due then i think, is Dior getting used to not being the only one now? Where i have got Kurt as well as Beth im hoping Beth aint going to be too bad as she is used to Kurt being about but then when Kurt is at school she is here on her own :? to be honest i think im making myself worry more than i should :lol:

Bibs!!!
It sounds to me like your nearly there hun!
Have you got all you need for your bag?

i have loads of bibs :lol: although i do need to get some white babygros and sleepsuits as where i knew beth was going to be a girl i bought EVERYTHING in pink :lol: so if its a boy i dunno what im gonna do with it all but if its a girl then im sorted :lol:

i hadnt even thought of my bag :shock:

You can never have too many bibs (as I am finding out with Ella's dribble at the moment :shock: )

The sling - is it a pouch? If so then it's really easy to use. Any probs drop me a pm.

yer its a pouch one i think il have to dig it out soon and learn how to use it beforehand tho :lol: if i have any problems with it il give you a shout tho thanks :D

bubble_dreamer said:
i still need to get bottles been looking on ebay this morning saw a load of fisher price ones infact 300 quids worth and they ended up going for 80 quid was gonna bid right at the last minute but i got home to late :oops: :lol:

£300 worth of bottles?? Have I read that right? :shock:

Get your hubby to check with work he should get 2 weeks paternity leave when the baby is born :) (paid)

Kim said:
bubble_dreamer said:

£300 worth of bottles?? Have I read that right? :shock:

yer :lol: it wasnt just bottles though it was teats, bowls,weaning spoons, trainer cups infact everything you could ever need! :lol: n when i thought about it the amount of money i had spent in the past year on replacing teats and bottles of beths i have probably spent well over a hundred quid anyway!! so figured in the long run would save em some money :lol:

ah right!! i understand now, i was gonna say, i only have 6 bottles, they cost about a tenner!!! lol

but it does add up doesnt it :D

yer definatly its been worse with beth as she started throwing them and they started cracking and leaking everywhere was really suprised coz they were avent bottles as well :shock: speaking of which i need to replace hers again :roll: :lol:

Avent are rubbish, I much prefer Tommee Tippee :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back