what bad song do u unashamedly love?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i watched one of those wonderful "top 100..." things last nite it was 'crappy songs we hate to love' or something and ice ice baby was in the top 10! haha i LOVE that song! im not ashamed 2 admit it either even tho i kno its a crappy song lol

Paradise by the dashboard light....meatloaf :oops:

It was on the radio the other morning and I smiled til tea time :D

when i watch those shows i like most of them and sing along to nearly all of them products of a miss spent youth i think :) Urchin i love final countdown its stuck in my head now lol :D

That song cant remmeber the name of it..

The takeaway song?

So annoyingly catchy lol

*mcdonoalds, mcdonoalds, kentuck fried chicken and a pizza hut...*

runs away in shame ahhahah

lets get ready to rumble

one and only

spanish train (actually anything by chris de burgh :oops: only because my mum and dad listened to him while I was growing up so it reminds me of happy times!)

well I did like Meatloafs Anything for love but that dude on X Factor has just ruined it! :(

Bee said:
well I did like Meatloafs Anything for love but that dude on X Factor has just ruined it! :(

HAHAHAHAHA thats what i just said to my OH.

How to ruin a perfectly good song...let the freak with electricuted hair sing it on live tv!!!!!

:lol: My thoughts exactly

I am considering switching the tv off - not impresses with X factor at all :(

and there is another good song on now being ruined!

missac said:
lets get ready to rumble

quote]

Yes11 I love that song and anything by steps and s club 7. I also am sad and know all the steps routines. :oops: :oops:
xxx

I'm not ashamed of anything I like listening to :) I'll admit it all with my head held high :)

chris de burgh - yep brilliant stuff. spanish train is great!

europe - final countdown...also awesome

meatloaf is terrific too

you gals have great taste ;) - see we are either ALL sad, or all really cool. I think we're all really cool personally as I bet TONS of people like those songs ;) - we're very hip and happening in a far out way lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back