What are you doing for Valentines day?

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
This thread hasnt been made already has it? If so then sorry! :oops:
Me and OH are going out to a posh chinese tonight :D
We are having it tonight instead of tommoro, as tommoro its a set meal and i dont like much of the stuff on there, where as tonight we can choose our own :D
Will be leaving Amelia with OHs mum so it will be the first few hours weve had alone together for a while so looking forward to it!

Whats everyone else doing? x

My mum is coming tomorrow morning to look after Isla, then me and OH are going shopping, then booking into a hotel, going out for a meal and drinks.... HE thinks the hotel is for sex, Im thinking its for an unbroken nights sleep..I havent informed him of this yet :shhh:

ninjawomble said:
HE thinks the hotel is for sex, Im thinking its for an unbroken nights sleep..I havent informed him of this yet :shhh:
Someone is gonna be in for a shock!

OH: :wink:
You: :talkhand:
OH: :?
You: :shakehead:
OH: :(
You: :sleep:
OH: :wall:

Forum Girlies: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CH0C0H0LIC said:
ninjawomble said:
HE thinks the hotel is for sex, Im thinking its for an unbroken nights sleep..I havent informed him of this yet :shhh:
Someone is gonna be in for a shock!

OH: :wink:
You: :talkhand:
OH: :?
You: :shakehead:
OH: :(
You: :sleep:
OH: :wall:

Forum Girlies: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We're gunna order a takeaway, watch some films and have a few drinks :D Then when Ellie is in bed I then have a new policewomans outfit from Ann Summers.... :wink: :lol: We were supposed to be going out but we've postponed until next weekend instead :) x

we are making it a family day

we are going to feed the ducks and play at the park down Malpas(weather permitting)

then take Oliver for a Maccy Ds

get home get the Twins and Oliver sorted and into bed

order a take-out few glasses of wine and watch dvds under the duvet hehe

we have got babysitters for the kids nxt weekend so we will do something together then

xxx

We're off out tonight, mums having the kids for the night.

We are going to a turkish restaurant and i have bought a gorgeous dress and shoes :D

Brooke is staying at my mums so my DH is cooking me a 3 course meal for when Olivia is in bed

We will just be spending a quality day together as a family before I wave hubby off at 2am :( He leaves to go on detachment for 4 months tomorrow night :cry: :cry:

I'm a bah humbug when it comes to Valentine's day. I shall have a lie in - then we will probably take the girls out then in ther evening we are all going round our friends house for dinner and games on the Wii whilst the kids all play together. Much preferable to sitting in a restaurant with loads of other couples paying over the odds for a meal they could get for half the price any other night - I have told OH he can surprise me with a night out another time. Told you I was bah humbug ;)

me and OH are watching some DVD's tonight and then doing cards/pressies at midnight as tomorrow his parents are coming down to visit so he has to go see them :wall:

gutted really as our 1st valentines day i were in New York (had paid for it 4months before i got together with OH)

our 2nd, last year i was working in sainsburys all day cutting ham and cheese :puke:

and this year he's got to go see his mum and dad.. it's half term next week so they have 9days an they choose valentines day :wall: :wall: i don't understand them.

beanie said:
I'm a bah humbug when it comes to Valentine's day. I shall have a lie in - then we will probably take the girls out then in ther evening we are all going round our friends house for dinner and games on the Wii whilst the kids all play together. Much preferable to sitting in a restaurant with loads of other couples paying over the odds for a meal they could get for half the price any other night - I have told OH he can surprise me with a night out another time. Told you I was bah humbug ;)

That to me would be the perfect night - but im settling with popping out to the cinema and a KFC on the way home and when i get back the kids will be tucked up in bed while their nan babysits.

Then sleep - he aint getting anything else off me! :rotfl:

I am doing sod all as I am married to the least romantic man EVER.

my mum has the kids tonight, i won a 4 course meal t a local hotel and they wouldnt let us in tomorrow night so we going out tonight, then back home and bed!!

Looking at houses - Romantic eh???

We'll have a bottle of bubbly and a nice meal in the evening and perhaps watch a film or something together.

We are going out for a meal, will be our first time out just the two of us since having Amber, so the first time in 4 months!! My parents are looking after Amber so it will be a good night........ :wink:

spending the day with leland housebound cos ive got no car , we might be going to a wedding tonight if dh feels ok after work . we ahvent done presents cos weve justhad a photoshoot and we get the pics in 3 weeks , shall get one framed as a joint pressy :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back