• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What a morning

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
After a nappy changed at 4.30 am (which I hadn't noticed in the dark it had leaked on his vest -bad mummy!) Tyler woke at 7.30 pooing. I brought him out to change his nappy, took it off and wiped. Turned round to reach for a nappy, heard a squelch and there was watery pop everywhere and it just kept coming. I called OH and he just stood over me looking clueless asking what he should do. He held the baby I wiped. I told him to keep hold and I got a change of clothes came back was about to put the nappy on (because apparently that was too much for OH) and Tyler started weeing! I held my hand in front of it to stop it going on the carpet. He stopped. Then went again with a little bit more poo! :wall: he ended up having an emergency bath and traumatised. Something's should not happen before your morning coffee!

Lol!! We got woken up at 3.30 this morning by the grunts and then the enevitable squelch of the poo!! Did go straight back to sleep tho after that!!
xxx

We had a complete change of clothes early this morning too....and my dressing gown is now in the wash cos I dunked my sleeve in it :roll:

We had that type of scenario last night.

Leaky nappy, then watery poo on living room floor, I had to wake DH as he was asleep on sofa, decided to hose her down with the showers, lol, then he went for a bath with her - well they'd only been in about 2mins and she poo'd in the bath (cue my hysterical laughing) I bundled her into a towel while he ran a new bath, and she poo'd all over my lap (cue DH hysterical laughing)

They are sent to try us!! Lol

:shock: thank fook for potty training! Although I've had a few sharts to deal with this week anyway!

Oz keeps pooing while we're doing nappy free time lol If we're lucky he'll do it while standing, but he has done it while sitting so it squishes into the carpet and all up his bum and balls, they're the worst to clean up!

He did a poo while bum shuffling once, that was a treat to clean off the carpet lol

kayla vomited her entire 7am bottle back up, lucky for me OH was off work and letting me have night/day off and a lie in so it was all him to deal with hehe

of course he did have to tell me all about it and give out disturbing my attempts at a lie in

i was due to go out for lunch with hubby and harry and he'd done a poo (thought great he wont need changing while im out then) sat down to feed him as he'd done another one so changed him again and sat down again just got my boob out as he grunts and lets out the biggest poo i have ever seen got to change him and he wee's all over his clean clothes! bloody children!! lol

Joe did the biggest poo this morning, it exploded out of his nappy, front, back. and the side! His vest was covered and taking it off him meant his body got.covered, my hands got dirty there was just poo everywhere! He led naked on the cahnging mat surrounded hi poo and gave me yhe biggwst cheekiest smile ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back