• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what a disaster........

foxymum

Reaction score
went out for a meal last night for my mums birthday, first time me & Rich had both been out & left Louie with MIL for the first time.
well we left at 7.15 pm & by 8.30 pm the kids were ringing me on my mobile, Louie was absolutely screaming in the background.

no one could do anything with him poor MIL said she couldn't even look at him coz he would go mental :shock: :shock:

we hadn't even had our dinner, so all night i'm worried sick about him, 9.30 pm got a call that he was assleep!!! yes.
got home at 10.30 pm & he had been screaming off & on all night, he woke at 10 pm & non stop cried till we got in, i have never seen a baby in such a state & today he has got gunky eyes (might not be anything to do with it)
i am never gonna leave him, felt sooo guilty, my poor baby, :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awwww! Sorry you had to come home to him being grumpy and you feel guilty. You shouldn't hun, everyone has to have some time out and he'll get used to it. Could have been a bit windy or anything and just made him upset. I'm sure next time will be fine.

oh hun how horrible. i know how you feel, i would never leave mine again if that happened to me.

But in all honesty he will have to get used to mummy and daddy having some time to themselves from time to time.

xx

It sounds like MIL panicked which baby would have picked up on - maybe next time they will both be bale to relax a bit more.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back