What a difference a week makes (Premature 12Week Growth Spurt) with pics

nikkie88

Reaction score
I'm so shocked at the difference i feel i must share the comparison pics for people to believe me.

the first pic is 11 weeks exactly, the 2nd pic is 11 weeks and 5 days!!
I've created a monster!

(I must add he was born 9lb 8)... But he's doubles his birth weight, which they aren't meant ao achieve till around 6 months i heard.. He's 3 months tomorrow!!!!!!!:shock:

Attachments

• websize 11 weeks.jpg
    websize 11 weeks.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 55
  • nearly 12 weeks web.jpg
    nearly 12 weeks web.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 56
He weighs 19lbs at 12 weeks old?!?!?

Omg.

What are you feeding him?

He's a growing lad indeed!!

Is he in 6-9 months clothes?

I thought I had a big baby lol. T chops only weighs 15lb 1oz

Woahh!!! That's great!! Max has nearly doubled his birthweight n he's 12 weeks tomoro. I didn't realise that's not normal til 6 months. He may already have done it but not getting him weighed til 13 weeks so we'll see!Love big babies :D xxx

Wow! He's a whopper! :). My LO doubled her birthweight by 10 weeks, but she was only little when she was born (6lb 4oz) so not much to double! Xx

My lo has now gone off the weight chart so know the feelunf. Praying for him to walk soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aww...mines a little monster too..got him weighed yesterday he is now 18.06lbs (@ 13 weeks)

aww hes lush, Alyssa is 16lb 11 oz at 13 weeks but she would have to go some to double her birth weight lol yikes that would be almost 22 lb

Aww bless he is lovely! My Joshua was a big boy! Doubled his birth weight (7lb11oz) at about 6 weeks! Crazy I know! He fell off the chart at about 4 months! He has followed his own steady line since then about an inch above the top line lol

Aaawww he's adorable! Albert was born at 6lb and is now over 11lb at 11 weeks.....we must all be doing something right huh? :D

Bless! How much has he changed in 5days eh?! Amazing! Dunno how u girls cope with picking them up/carrying them? Ethan was 19lb 6 2weeks ago but he is 7.5 months nearly and starting to crawl! I struggle to hold on to him for v long - arms ache a lot! X

Last edited:
They double their birth weight much earlier than 6 months I think. That's still quite an impressive spurt is he on solids?

Aww hes lovely :love: Callum was born 9lb 1oz he was weighed last week at 15 weeks & he was 17lb 2oz x

Awwww. Loving all these super healthy big babies, i been told so many times he's massive, and he's the size of an 8 month old, but glad to see you lot with whoppers too!!

LMAO BEV- you definitley didn't have a hope in hell as soon as he was born he must of been off the "normal" weight scale!..

K-man's had a gradual line although HV said he was in the 99 Percentile, which is rare apparently.

-I've tried him on baby rice for the past 2 nights now, he doesn't seem fussed aboutt he thicker texture, and went an extra hour & half last night (which doesn't sound much, but he started going back to 2 wake-ups at 12:30 then 3am - then up at 6.. But last night he just had the one feed @ 2am then slept till 6:30 so I'm assuming the rice satisfied him for longer, gave it to him after his bath.

I jus wish there was like a chart in the weighing clinic showing all the babies who attends weights, so i would feel a little more comfortable with having a chunk lol!... There seems to be more about than i thought.. :) x

Last edited:
Aww I've got a whopper too at birth he was 10lb 0.5oz and at 19 weeks 20lb 11oz lol

He's so cuddly too

It's dangerous how snuggly they are when they're big though. you kinda forget they're only little really! :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back