• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wet Patch....

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i have always been quiet "wet"... (down there) and have had alot of discharge since being pregnant, but recently i feel like i have wet myself,,, i go to the bathroom and there is a big wet patch in my knickers, it does not smell (sorry) only the usual slight dischargy smell.... is anyone else getting this?

I get it, it just seems to increase in amount uring this point in pregnancy. Have you invested in some panty liners, they are the best thing ever and really help.

Alex xxx

Yes, I get this all the time - I think it's pretty normal to have increased discharge, especially towards the later stages. The other day it ran down my leg (TMI :oops: ) & I had a spilt second of excitement when I thought it could be my waters :lol:

mandspice said:
Yes, I get this all the time - I think it's pretty normal to have increased discharge, especially towards the later stages. The other day it ran down my leg (TMI :oops: ) & I had a spilt second of excitement when I thought it could be my waters :lol:

haha ok thankyou, i'm glad i'm not alone! it is defo not urine, i have full control on that area.... for the mean time! hehe i was just little worried incase it was somethin else slowly leaking bit by bit, but im pretty sure its just really watery dicharge, hehe sorry!

I don't mean to worry you Tinkerbell but when I was taken into hospital on Sunday because of a bit of leaking and regular BHs, they were more concerned about the leaking and so did an internal & smear test thing to check and took a swab.

I would just call your delivery suite and ask to speak to a MW, they might want you in just to check. They'll probably ask you to wear a pad for an hour or two before you go in :hug: xxx

I need to wear maternity towels because I am leaking without even knowing it now! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back