well...

deedee84

Reaction score
...i guess i better hop on over to tri 3 seen as though i am officially a tri 3-er as of today :dance:
Its been lovely sharing all my tri 2 experiences with you lovely lot and vice versa, just cant believe how much time is flying by now :shock:

I'll probably still flit back and forth to see how your all doing anyway :)

:wave:

xx

Bye bye deedee!!! See you thursday!! Eeek!!!

:wave: see u soon ladies...omg its getting very exiting now lol! xx

Aw everyones leaving tri 2 lol.
Have fun over in tri 3! Enjoy the last few months :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aww good luck hon. I say rest up now and enjoy the last bit xxx

Congrats on tri three! See you soon! x

thanks ladies :) i think in tri 3 i need to get a bit more organised hehe :) xx

Bye bye, see you when I get there! (5 weeks to go though!!) xx

It will fly by Leesey, i know it has for me especially since the 20wk scan xx

Bye bye deedee :wave: hope to see you over there in a month, pop back and visit! Xx

u sure will :) i'll be stalking all you tri 2-ers still anyway hehe!! xx

Omg, that's gone so quick!! Can't believe you're heading over there now! Well, good luck, enjoy it, and save me a seat - I'll be flying over on Saturday :)

I know :shock: since the 20wk scan its flown by! got your seat all warm and waiting for ya hun :lol: xx

thanks ladies :) i think in tri 3 i need to get a bit more organised hehe :) xx

see you in Tri 3 tomorrow... :lol: im excited but i share this with you... i need to be more organised as it isnt long now... 2 Trimesters gone 1 to go... Eeeek!!
xxx

:D eeeek exciting stuff, glad i'm not the only one who is disorganized :lol: i think when pay day comes around again i'm gonna sort the hospital bag out as well as gettin all the things in that i havent got yet :oooo: like you say we've already passed 2 tri's this last one is probably gonna whizz by :shock:

xx

Last edited:
Have fun! Hope time goes quickly for me too!

xx

Thanks hun :) i'm sure it will fly by for u now xx

:D eeeek exciting stuff, glad i'm not the only one who is disorganized :lol: i think when pay day comes around again i'm gonna sort the hospital bag out as well as gettin all the things in that i havent got yet :oooo: like you say we've already passed 2 tri's this last one is probably gonna whizz by :shock:

xx

Haha hospital bag? oh no... i knew there was something off my list... If you would like to imagine the list of things i need to get... think of back in the day of 1800s when they had scrolls for lists haha... i think my excuse is where i was shocked and different find out till mid Tri 2 i havent got my head around getting the bits... (my excuse think ill stick to it haha) Well we can hold one n others hand n be disorganised together WHOOOP haha... :dance:
Well hopefully not whizz by too fast before we get everything right? haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back