well weekend wishes everyone!

trixipaws

Reaction score
about 2 go dry my hair, then early nite coz up at 5am to take my boyf to his mate's house where they getting minibus to the airport- he's in amsterdam for a stag do all weekend. im planning on going out with my sister both fri and sat nite- and hoping to clean the house while hes away too its an absolute pig-sty!
so i might not be on much (or at all!) til sunday (altho u kno how addictive it is, i might pop on once or twice!)
so good luck to those due to pop and hope y'all have a good weekend.

(and if u see me on here, tell me to get my lazy ass into gear and clean my house!)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh dont you worry hun i will if i see you hanging around il kick you off to do some work, have a lovely weekend hun, :D

trixipaws said:
about 2 go dry my hair, then early nite coz up at 5am to take my boyf to his mate's house where they getting minibus to the airport- he's in amsterdam for a stag do all weekend. im planning on going out with my sister both fri and sat nite- and hoping to clean the house while hes away too its an absolute pig-sty!
so i might not be on much (or at all!) til sunday (altho u kno how addictive it is, i might pop on once or twice!)
so good luck to those due to pop and hope y'all have a good weekend.

(and if u see me on here, tell me to get my lazy ass into gear and clean my house!)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

What you waiting for girl, get moving :lol: :wink:
I hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back