Well... thats my man away :(

SarahH

Reaction score
He left for the airport at 4.50am and I cant get back to sleep :(

His return flights are booked for the 6th Oct but he thinks he might be home a week before that - but we will just have to wait and see...

Trying to think up something fun to do today with Arianna as she will miss him like mad when she wakes as she has been such a Daddy's girl this last trip home...

Any suggestions?!?!

Oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How about make something with her? Something has just come to mind. You know an advent calender? Well can't you do something similar, but count the days down until daddy gets back again, or are you wanting to divert her away from thinking about him for today in case she gets upset?

In that case maybe some hand print painting?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: im sure it will fly by hun and he'll be back before you know it! :hug:

aww hun just wanted to give you some big hugs :hug:

Aw I think kazlins idea is lovely :D Big hugs hun, its horrible each and every time isnt it :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

He will be back before you know it running around in his Hoff pants and climbing in bins

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I tell you what me jools and Brody will drive up to scotland to see you both next week
hows that for an idea :D :D

SKINNYLAD77 said:
He will be back before you know it running around in his Hoff pants and climbing in bins

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I tell you what me jools and Brody will drive up to scotland to see you both next week
hows that for an idea :D :D

:talkhand: haha!! You cheeky git :lol:

With regard to net week, I will need to check my diary :think:

:dance:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I don't know how you do it hun!! at least you get to REALLY appreciate all your time together!!!

Awwww Sarah..He'll be back before you know it! :hug:

Make some xmas cards... I make cards and stuff with Fynn.. we get the glitter out.. the paints and the stickys.. and we have a great time! I think I enjoy it more than him! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back