• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well im gonna have a brill day NOT!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Its 2 am and mark has gone night fishing.. i even had to wake him up so i have not been to sleep yet!

The best thing is i can sleep well whilst hes not here :cheer: no snoring or knicking the duvet...

But this means hes gonna be getting home about 7 in the morning and he will wanna go to bed.. and its so hard to wake him up :roll:

The last day before we have another new baby in the house and its going to be soooo boring!

Its going to be a longgggggggg day for me :wall:

Aw hun :hug:

I wondered what anyone was doing posting so late, I thought I was the only one up, lol!!!

i looked and no one else was even here lol..

thx for the quick reply though hehhe

:roll: im still here.. must get to bed i suppose, but dont feel tired.. this is all marks fault :evil:

It must be bare scary KNOWNG ur gonna have a c section I was terrified when they sed i was gonna have 1 riley was out within 15 mins but i was needle phobic 1nce

i still am i dont know how i possibly can be

Im hoping it will go smoothly hun.. after all its planned this time, so unless something goes dramtaically wrong then everything should be fine..

im not looking forward to the spinal like, i hated it last time :cry:

Oh and its 7.50am and mark still isnt home.. he doesnt normally stay out this long :cry:

Hope everything is ok and the pond hasnt swallowed him up :rotfl:

sunshinestars said:
Its 2 am and mark has gone night fishing.. i even had to wake him up so i have not been to sleep yet!

The best thing is i can sleep well whilst hes not here :cheer: no snoring or knicking the duvet...

But this means hes gonna be getting home about 7 in the morning and he will wanna go to bed.. and its so hard to wake him up :roll:

The last day before we have another new baby in the house and its going to be soooo boring!

Its going to be a longgggggggg day for me :wall:

well i certainly wouldn't have woken him up to go fishing SSS .
:x

if i had known he was going to be out this long budge i wouldnt have done either... this means when he does get bck hes gonna be in bed most of the day.. selfish pig!

he is a selfish pig SSS. I would go out of my way to make his day as uncomfortable as possible.

ive just called him, and gone mad at him, his excuse is because hes gone with his brother in his car thats why he hasnt come home cos paul isnt ready to come home.. i pointed out that paul still lives with his mam and dad and hasnt got a family waiting at home, i said if he spends all day in bed i wont be happy, he assures me he wont.. so we shall see.. i was hoping to go out today and enjoy a day out in the park with bradley before the baby comes, and i wont go on my own incase anything goes wrong with myself.. like i said we shall see what he does...

sunshinestars said:
ive just called him, and gone mad at him, his excuse is because hes gone with his brother in his car thats why he hasnt come home cos paul isnt ready to come home.. i pointed out that paul still lives with his mam and dad and hasnt got a family waiting at home, i said if he spends all day in bed i wont be happy, he assures me he wont.. so we shall see.. i was hoping to go out today and enjoy a day out in the park with bradley before the baby comes, and i wont go on my own incase anything goes wrong with myself.. like i said we shall see what he does...

Keep us posted, I must say it is quite harsh on his behalf :roll:

Take the covers off the bed (to wash them of course) ;)

10.30 and hes still not home.. sod this ive been up since 6 waiting for him, bradley is all up had breakfast and im gonna go out.. might make him realise if he wants to stay out all night and half the day then so will i..
gonna take him to the park, then go to a friends and possibly go into town.. god im so mad :wall:

Urchin said:
Take the covers off the bed (to wash them of course) ;)

that wouldnt stop him.. he would just sleep on the sofa, once hes gone theres nothing i can do to wake him, and if i do he gets rather nasty to me, then when i have a go he cant remeber what hes said...

sunshinestars said:
Im hoping it will go smoothly hun.. after all its planned this time, so unless something goes dramtaically wrong then everything should be fine..

im not looking forward to the spinal like, i hated it last time :cry:
tbh i never even felt tthat

:x 1.20pm and hes not home yet!

im gonna kill him..

i couldnt take bradley to the park cos heavens opened, but we did manage to get into town for an hour...

go out somewhere..anywhere, cinema whatever and don't leave a note - then go out for tea with bradley and refuse to answer your mobile... :twisted:

Don't come home till v late... :?

Alternatively ring him up and tell him exactly what you've said on here - that he's selfish, disrepectful and you won't tolerate him. Give him a set time to get home in (make it realistic) and tell him that if he's not back by then his bags are packed and on the doorstep as you have enough children to look after and don't need one more.

Then print a big notice saying "my selfish husband prefers fishing to preparing for our babies arrival tomorrow..these are his belongings, feel free to take whatever you want" and stick it on the bags. :D

Even if you don't do any of it - thinking about it will make you smile :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back