well.......i was a bit silly

babydust

Reaction score
i know it is too early but i did a digital test and guess what....

BFN :wall: :wall:

I just couldnt wait :wall: :wall: now i feel really daft and have just wasted money :oops:
Dont know what i was thinking as im on cd 24 and 8dpo

everyone's done it :wink: now wait - or else we make you join poas anon :D

awww hun :hug: Don't feel bad, last month I tested even earlier than that. :oops:

libs i might need to join poas anon :oops: i have one digi test left im im deff waiting till next week, well monday. But i have lots of ebay cheepies :wink: i dont feel soo bad now knowing im not the only one that got carried away coming up to testing time.

Kimberly said:
awww hun :hug: Don't feel bad, last month I tested even earlier than that. :oops:

lol me too! I've been known to test at 3 dpo.. now that's embarressing :oops: :D

it really is a deranged addiction we all have. We're possessed, we can't control our behaviour and desire to POAS :rotfl:

Well at least you know this doesn't prove that it's not your month claire babs. And you can test on mon with me and some of the other girls....plus maybe a few more tests before then :)

Good luck Clare, I don't blame you for testing early your temps look great. I'll be keeping an eye on you and :pray: for a bfp pver the next couple of days :hug:

oh no! but if its too early perhaps in a few days u get a bfp?! :pray:

good luck hunni, your chart is looking really really good! I tested with cheapies from 7dpo and then I got my BFP @ 10dpo

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back