Reaction score
:wink:

Just packing my second tri suitcase...

PreparationH.jpg

massageoil2.jpg

rennie_peppermint_2.jpg

Chocolate.png

Is there anything else i need???

Hi VERY glad to have made it to first tri, had the scan last friday and all is well with bubs and first MW appointment today..

Hope to pick your brains like the good ladies in first tri!

Hello Sparky!
Looks like we're the only 2 to have moved on up so far. I wonder how many more ladies will come over today- probably going to be a mass invasion :rotfl:

:wave: :wave: :wave: Welcome, yeah your right there will be loads of you coming in here, ive been popping into first tri since i left and know a few others are on there way.

looks like you got everything you need lol :) i must go out and get some chocolate. Im lurking at the moment, not really got anything to post :)

handbagqueen said:
Hello Sparky!
Looks like we're the only 2 to have moved on up so far. I wonder how many more ladies will come over today- probably going to be a mass invasion :rotfl:

*Pokes her head round the door* BOOOOO!!! xx

Hello Sparky :wave: and welcome to TRI2
There seems to be an invation on tri1 moving up brilliant :cheer:
congrats on your pregnancy

you may need some of these
BreastPadsNew.jpg

hopfully you will not need these (i do :oops: :lol: )
26502.jpg

And of course more choccies

Enjoy your your time in Tri 2 the girlies are great :hug:
lol sarah :wave:

Hello & welcome.

If you're anything like me - bring the kleenex. Although it is only happy things that are making me cry!!!

Don't suppose you have some beef flavoured space raiders in that case of yours do you?

I could murder that alien on the packet... Every time I walk past him he shouts "BUY ME! BUY ME!"

:roll: xx

Hello! Here comes the mass invasion..everybody is coming over today! I feel left out now, I came over yesterday on my own, all shy and scared x

Awww sorry Lisa, I was too cowardly to come over yesterday....but now I'm here, I feel right at home :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back