Weird post-AF cramps - ideas???

caro_e

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can clue me in to what's going on - I got AF last Monday afternoon 4 days early (after about half a day of brownish discharge - tmi!!) and it lasted 2.5-3 days. By Wednesday evening it was over. On Thursday/Friday (can't remember which day in all the Xmas festivities) I started getting these weird cramps - different to pre-AF cramps (not as strong) but in the same region (ie. I can tell they're reproductive system not stomach/intestine if you know what I mean). It's now Tuesday night and I'm still getting them. They're not painful, only slightly uncomfortable and last for quite a while (I'm having them at a rough guess between a third and a half of the time). These are way too early to be ovulation pains and since I've never had them before I'm a little worried. I'm not even registered with a doctor since I've only recently moved to the UK so if anyone knows what these pains are please let me know. Thanks!!

Sorry hun, absolutely no idea what that could be but didn't want to read and run.

You couldn't possibly be pregnant and it was an implanation bleed you had?

:hug:

Thanks, but AF was normal flow so not pregnant. About 3-4 days is normal as well so only slightly shorter than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back