Weird pain in one side

Full of hope!

Reaction score
I'm just over 4 and a half weeks pregnant and have a ache in the right side of my lower stomach. I've been to the docs and been checked out he said he's not concerned at the moment but if it gets worse just to go straight to A&E. I've had a bit of an upset stomach the past couple of days so it could be to do with that :?

Other symptoms include... period cramps, lower back ache and my nipples are starting to get sore!

hun i have been getting these on and off for a week or so now, not all the time but its a bit like an AF pain but in the side????? :shock:

I had that type of pain during the first few weeks, infact I had it again today and I am 14 weeks now. I tend to get it much more often if I move to quickly.

I think a lot of women experience this type of pain. If you are in a lot of pain and worried contact your EPU for advice. xxx

Thanks for that guys :D It's good to know that other people are having similar symptoms.

Sorry if this is TMI but i'm also full of wind :shock: I can hear it rumbling around in my stomach! Was anybody else like this in early pregnancy?

hi ladies

this is very strange as i am having these sxs too and my acid is getting worse, plus constipation, and still no af or + hpt well not a dark one anyway plenty of really light ones though :?

hope these are goos signs :oops:

baby dust to everyone ttc xx

Hi

Sounds okay to me hun , i got the same thing in early pregnancy . :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members