i have weird symptoms at the moment

treezuk

Reaction score
I have been experiancing weird symptoms for the last few days , i have had servere backache with stomach cramp which the stomach cramps go on and off but the back ache is there all the time , i keep having a head ache on and off and i am so tired , i basiclly feel like im falling asleep all the time but when i go to bed i find it hard to get comfortable and sleep. Im trying not to get my hopes up as i dont wanna be upset if its turns out to be a BFN but id really like to know if anyone else has felt this way at all , as although i have been pregnant before i didnt get symptoms till after i found out i was pregnant , although they are very similar now to what i experianced then but i dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch.Im due to test tommorow morning.

Any advice would be apreciated.

Teresa

Hi i am quite new to this site but must admit that when I first found out i was pregnant i was tired all the time but could not sleep and still cannot.

I am not sure about the headache and backache but the tiredness and not sleeping was my first symptom plus BBs really hurt!

Good luck to you.

yeah my boobs are hurting to and feel very heavy so u never know, although if you look at my chart it dont even look like ive ovulated so i have no idea whats going on.

Teresa

I really hope you are. I never thought I was pregnant I did three tests to make sure. I still had all the feelings of my period coming on moody, very spotty. My spots are usually a sure sign of period but not this time.

Let me know as soon as you have done your test I am crossing my fingers for you.

Lisa

Hi there,

when I got my bfp, about a week before my AF was due I got AF type cramps and my boobs didn't really hurt but were more sensitive, also about 4 days before af was due I noticed some little creamy white bumps on my areola.

good luck **babydust**

thanks hunni ill post as soon as i do test in the morning.

Take care and congrats on your bundle of joy.

Teresa X

Treezuk, i know its beena while since this thread was active but can you tell me what your outcome awas?

I am having the exact same symptoms as you are having at the moment and i got another bfn this morning? I am totally confused?!

xxx

Oh i ment to update this post sorry everyone.

Well AF finally showed after 38 days last night so im now back on CD1.

I hope your syptoms come to a BFP , keep me posted on that will you.

I went to dr too the other day cos i was fearing i wernt ovulating for last 2 months and the dr thinks i have PCOS so i am seculed for 2 bloods and scan so i should know soon which means ill be proberly put on clomid to make me ovulate and regulate me a bit.

Teresa

Oh no, i was hoping it would have been a bfp for you...sorry! Ok i will keep you updated on my scenario, if i forget send me a nudge and i will reply, i am awfully forgetful at the minute! lol

I was hoping you wouldn't say the dreaded PCOS line as i fear that is what i may have, i think that is why the doctor has scheduled me in for a scan tomorrow as she hasn't told me why she has put me forwrd for it?

But i will keep you posted!

xxx

ok hun thanks , thing is hun the scan is proberly a good idea cos even if its not PCOS it maybe just be there just wanna make sure everything is in working order and to check nothing is blocked, i think personally its worth it just for the fact the not knowing will kill you too.

Cos i tell you something , ive gone mad waiting and nothing happening , i know i got pregnant once but still the waiting is a killer i am personally glad that i will get something sorted one way or the other rather than be going through this all the time.

If you have msn feel free to add me and we can chat some more about it as we seem to be having very similar problems at the moment so it might be good to talk them over.

Take care and always live in hope hun.

Teresa :lol:

Thanks Teresa, i have added you to msn. Chatting would be nice, thanks darlin.

xxx

no problem hun , i added you too, hopefully were catch up soon.

Teresa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back