• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird dream

lrb

Reaction score
Dream was about going to my scan @ 34 weeks but whilst at scan they made me give birth.. I know I'm having a girl but baby came out a boy but with a girls head! Was very strange! I dreamt that oh cried n cried cause we thought we was having a girl and he had a boy.. Well boy/girl lol! It's now playing on my mind that It may not be a girl! Not that I would mind having a boy at all but when u get yourself ready for a girl I felt really gutted last night, but I don't wanna feel gutted if it is. Feel bit sad I thought like that last night :(

Weird weird dream!!

The dreams are awful hunny, I've had some terrible nightmares. I dreamt that at my 20 week scan they made me take a pill and watch baby die on screen.....I nearly didn't go tbh.

Try not to let it affect you. It's only hormones :hug: xxxxxxxxx

God that's a horrible dream! Yeah trying not to but just hard forgetting I thought like that :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back