Weird Cravings....

Tillytots

Reaction score
Has anyone had any weird cravings yet..food or other??

Ive discovered mine...

The smell of Tinsel!! I was shopping in Woolworths and I smelt this gorgeous smell....followed it and it turned out to be Tinsel. I just HAD to buy some and I cant stop smelling it. I carry my tinsel everywhere, in my bag and its currently in my drawer at work just calling ot to be smelt!! I even watch tv with my tinsel. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I always liked the smell of it but now its an obsession! What a nutter :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hahaha that is flipping hilarious bless you
i dont think ive got anything like that at the moment
manda xx

TINSEL?
I think I'm going to go and have to check out the smell at the weekend!!

PS - Do u really have some in your drawer at work?? :rotfl:

My weird craving at the moment is cloudy lemonade, i drank almost a 2 ltr bottle at the weekend - oops!

SuziQ said:
TINSEL?
I think I'm going to go and have to check out the smell at the weekend!!

PS - Do u really have some in your drawer at work?? :rotfl:

yep, tinsel and I do have some in my drawer at work LOL I picked it up on way out the door this morning :rotfl:

No cravings this time ...yet, but last time i craved toothpaste, i used to eat it straight out of the tube. Weird?? I normally hate the smell of the stuff! :rotfl:

I have a phobia of tinsel the feel of it makes me feel ill, always has done. xmas in our house is strictly tinsel free :shakehead: I am officially weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back