Weights?

Vicki83

Reaction score
Finally found out when & where baby clinic was held and took Sophie today - she now weighs 13lbs 14oz.

Now the last time she was weighed was 22 Feb and she was 11lbs 4oz - do you think this is a healthy weight gain in a month? I don't know why but i thought she'd be heavier or am i just being stupid? :lol:

I am not sure but as long as she is within the lines in your book then there should be no problem. did the HV say anything to you when you were there??

Glad to see you one here again! I have missed you!! :hug: :D

Sounds like she is a really good weight to me, my Kate was 9lb when she was born and weighed 14lb 13oz last week at 18 weeks old and I think she is a well built lass so I am sure your LO is just fine. Some weeks Kate has only put on 3 or 4 oz and the HV has said thats totally normal.

That sounds like a really great weight gain to me. Aimee only gained 1-2oz a week at that age.

Lyndsey said:
I am not sure but as long as she is within the lines in your book then there should be no problem. did the HV say anything to you when you were there??

Glad to see you one here again! I have missed you!! :hug: :D

She said it was fine, didn't mark it on the centile chart though so i'm not sure!

I know, keep missing you on msn as well! :hug: How's things going now?

By the sounds of it i've got a little chunky monkey on my hands then!! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back