Weight?

Lulabell

Reaction score
Ok, been getting Joshua weighed and it seems like he isn't putting much on? Below are his weights at each week I've got him weighed. First few weeks are ok, but 7 weeks onwards doesn't seem much? I'm EBF. He feeds 6 or 7 times a day. Sleeps from 8sh to 5ish. Plenty of wet and poopy nappies. Seems a happy chappy with plenty of smiles. Always alert when awake. HV wernt concerned. Anyone else's LOs like this?

3 weeks + 5 days - 9lb 15oz
4 weeks + 5 days - 10lb 2oz
6 weeks + 5days - 10lb 15ox
7 weeks + 5 days - 12lb 2.5oz
11 weeks + 5 days - 12lb 10oz
13 weeks + 5 days - 12lb 13.5oz

I was told to only weigh once a month so you get a representation of the actual gain and babies weight gain goes up and down iykwim?

But still over 6 weeks he only gained 11oz? They have asked me to come in and get him weighed in another two weeks.x

Id try not to worry hun, they gain more some weeks than others. aslong as he's happy im sure he's getting enough xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

got alyssa weighed today and at 6 weeks 4 days she is 12lb 7oz and was 10lb 14oz at birth, lost 8% then went up after that. as long as there is a gain id not worry, it slows down sometimes and speeds up at others hun x

As long as he's gaining, happy and not dropping the centiles rapidly he sounds to be fine.

All babies gain at different rates. Mine is a chunky monkey but he's happy and feedin every 4 hrs and sleeps 10 to 11 hours a night - they are all different x

He looked to have a good gain between week 6 and 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back