Weetabix?

Miracle babe

Reaction score
Can I give Rowan weetabix for breakfast provided I make it up with baby milk?

Yes i'd say so i did with jack at that age and it didn't hurt him! They also say that from 6 months they can vurtually eat anything we eat hthX :)

When can they start having milk with breakfast etc? :think: as when I do start giving her things like that I dont get a chance to pump anymore and havnt done for ages, and she hated formula even when its mixed with food :? so would I be able to put full fat milk on her breakkie at 6 months?

Sorry for crashin your thread miracle babe :)

Love your avatar Budge :rotfl:

Tasha20 said:
When can they start having milk with breakfast etc? :think: as when I do start giving her things like that I dont get a chance to pump anymore and havnt done for ages, and she hated formula even when its mixed with food :? so would I be able to put full fat milk on her breakkie at 6 months?

i stole it from you.

Tasha20 said:

use aptimil first tasha! i tried all the formulas to use to mix with cereal and stuff (as i can't pump) and thats the only one rachael accepted. :pray: thank the lord for that

get it in the little cartons so you don't waste as much coz tyou'll never use a whole big carton of powder in 4 weeks. :)

Budge if you go on photobucket and type breastfeeding in the seach you will find lots of great ones aswell as that, its were I got it from :hug:

Tasha20 said:

yeah you can give whole fat milk in breakfast, that is how i first introduced full fat milk to jack hth :D

budge said:
Tasha20 said:

use aptimil first tasha! i tried all the formulas to use to mix with cereal and stuff (as i can't pump) and thats the only one rachael accepted. :pray: thank the lord for that

get it in the little cartons so you don't waste as much coz tyou'll never use a whole big carton of powder in 4 weeks. :)

I tried aptimal Budge she screwed at me :( she hates sma, farleys and cow and gate. I tried lots of things like get paul to give it her and she just cried, she will only have those powder thing with water and a boobie feed before. My OHs mum said when she boobie fed the only one her daughter would take was osta milk but I cant find it anywhere I dont think it exits anymore.

She knows what she wants this little one :lol:

lou79 said:
Tasha20 said:

yeah you can give whole fat milk in breakfast, that is how i first introduced full fat milk to jack hth :D

Ohh thank god 4 that :lol:

Tasha20 said:
budge said:
Tasha20 said:

I tried aptimal Budge she screwed at me :( she hates sma, farleys and cow and gate. I tried lots of things like get paul to give it her and she just cried, she will only have those powder thing with water and a boobie feed before. My OHs mum said when she boobie fed the only one her daughter would take was osta milk but I cant find it anywhere I dont think it exits anymore.

She knows what she wants this little one :lol:

yep they do! its taken me ages to get rachael to accept

She gets really upset and I dont want to put her thru any unessesery upset :(
which is why I dont bother pumping anymore and goes everywere with me just saves hassle and upset :)

Ill get to 6 months and we will proberly have a battle with milk but ill wait til then to think about it now :lol:

Tash, I wouldn't worry too much hun, babies are so adaptable.

I started using my expressed milk on Gabriella's cereal and baby rice (I hated expressing but I used to express just the amount I needed for her rice and it wasn't too much) and then went onto Aptamil and she was fine, I am now bottle feeding her and I was so worried about the transition to it but it seems to have gone well. I slowly introduced it to her from 6 months.

Miracle Babe apparently some of our cereals; like weetabix and redy brek are better for the babies than the baby cereals...... or so I heard!

LOL no worries about the highjack :D

Tried Rowan on weetabix this morning, he was less than impressed but I'm going to perservere as he cant live on baby porridge indefinatly.

have u tried the oatabix miracle? i haven't but am goint too - its more like porridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back