Weekend

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
wot are all our plans for over the weekend
tomoz morning is mummy and Braydon time :D:D then tomoz afternoon im off to the footy :lol: then on sunday morning im off to work :twisted: :twisted: and in the afternoon my Grandad is round for tea

welllllllllll

tomorrow i have to go to town to get my 3 year old some new shoes.
Sunday hubbys working.
i have sunday lunch to do for my mumm and dad - then i have to drop my 3 year old off at a party -

i never plan anything special at weekeknds

i'm not doing much hun!! guna have a lazy weekend, taking owen to the swings & 4 a walk again, he loves it when hes sat on my knee :lol: looking 4ward 2 x factor :lol:

my social life is non existant :rotfl:

Ill be in bed till about 1pm (as on nights tonight) then my bro is coming round to give me my present (even though he musta forgot he has got me something I already have woooo hoooo)

then i'll chill out, but hoping to get up to the hospital to see my best buddy if she aint to ill (she is preggers, but has gaulestones (sp?) and one has got stuck in the tube to her liver so they think she needs an op, its very serious :cry: )

then going to a place called Chino Thai with OH and friends for chinese (all you can eat get in!) then to the bar next door for a drink, then back to our local then home.

Sunday, chill out day at my mums while she cooks my sunday tea and she is doing my fave of Lamb and mint sauce and roasties and red wine gravy yummy

tomorrow ive gotta do all the housework and ironing (really hate ironing :evil: )
every sunday i go round my mums for dinner so will be round there

(i have a boring life really dont i :( )

I'm going down to see my family in Hertfordshire tomorrow. It's my mums birthday so am having lunch and some cake at my Nan and Grandads with my mum etc. Will be lovely.

Then Sunday we are going to visit OH's eldest daughter and her BF and baby girl :lol:

Will be a busy but pleasent weekend :D

Oh and we need to go to Halfords to get a tail light bulb for the car!! OH got stopped by the police on Wed because it has blown :?

brothers birthday tomorrow and he is back from uni for the weekend, so visiting him. Then going to see OH's nan. :cry: . Then hospital for trace.

Sunday - Trace in the morning, then housework most of the day. Preparing the flat for more baby stuff being brought over from my mums :dance: .

got no money since having to fork out £300 to fix our car, so going out anywhere exciting is out of the window.

BubbleOne said:
Oh and we need to go to Halfords to get a tail light bulb for the car!! OH got stopped by the police on Wed because it has blown :?

we put the wrong bulb in our old car. We went out one evening and had my uncle follow us home, and phoned to ask why we where breaking all the way home. THe bulb screwed the electrics up and the breaklights where constantly on!!!

Saturday morning I'm working, Saturday afternoon my dad is coming round to play with the solenoid (sp? starter motor thing) on the car no doubt we'll end up hunting through scrap yards for bits, Saturday night cleaning the kids up after their scrap yard visit :roll: , Sunday morning working, Sunday afternoon housework, Sunday night ironing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back