• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding pics!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
FINALLY got round to choosing our wedding pics (we got married last september!) and here are a couple of my faves....its mad to think I was nearly 4 months pregnant! Seems sooooo long ago now!

Me outside mum and dads

weddingdress.jpg

me and stepdad

weddingdress2.jpg

me and hubby

weddingdress3.jpg

my fave one of me and hubby just after we had said our vows... :D
weddingdress4.jpg

Aww they're gorgeous pictures. You look beautiful hun and you don't look pregnant :)

Beautiful pics hun, i got married August and seems like years ago :hug:

Awww they are beautiful pictures and your dress is gorgeous and you look STUNNING.

That picture of you and OH is really really sweet, you both look perfect together.

Princess_Puddles said:
Aww they're gorgeous pictures. You look beautiful hun and you don't look pregnant :)

thanks chick! :hug: I do look pregnant to me though - my boobies were never that big before I got preggers!!!! The dress had to be taken out somewhat around the boobage area... :oops:

I also wore industrial strength pants to hold me tummy in...poor James must have had his nose squashed all day long!! :rotfl:

Wow you look amazing!! That last pic of you and you OH (just after your vows) is beautiful. It looks really natural like a little moment between you both was caught on camera.. aww I feel all gushy now! :hug:

What lovely pictures.
You look amazing!
Beautiful flowers too!
Lx

That's a really beautiful dress, you look lovely. Some great pics there :D

aw thanks guys!!

I have to say I am feeling very loved up now after getting my pics through. Made me fall in love with DH all over again and I just want to get married again now!!!

He's gonna get lucky tonight!!!!

:rotfl:

Lovely pics, you look so bonny! Pregnancy suited you :D

Fab pics hun!!

I too love the last one, so in love! Its beautiful!! xx

Jen you look gorgeous!

:cheer: That last pic is lovely- the natural ones are always the best :wink:

Awww your pics are so beautiful you look so in love in them! Aww!

(also the florist side of me has to say your flowers were brilliant I think yours might be the first time I have ever looked at someones wedding pics and actually thought they flowers were perfect!!! I'm such a picky florist!)

you look stunning :) i was gonna ahve that dress or a very very near dress to that its absolutly stunning! and i agree you dont look preggy at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back