• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding Anniversary gift....any idea's

Chrissy1

Reaction score
It's a few month off yet but on 9th June I will have been married for one whole year... :cheer: I can't believe how quickly it's gone.

Anyway... I know that 1st anniversary is supposed to be Paper so I was wondering if any of you had any bright idea's on what I can get my DH for our 1st anniversary.

I would prefer to get him something associated with Paper but it's not essential.

To give you some idea of him, he's a lifelong Wolves fan and his hero is Steve Bull (I got him a signed card off Steve for our wedding day). He's really into new music and loves going to see new bands are our local gig. We're expecting our first baby in october this year and we'll be 20+4 on our anniversary. He's studying to become a qualified accountant at the minute so he's busy with his nose stcuk in books all the while!

I really haven't got a clue what to get him but as it's our first anniversary I want to get him something special that he can either keep for life or something he'll always remember.

Just to make life harder I'm on quite a limited budget too.....£50 - £75 tops.

Any ideas will be much welcome.

c
xx

For our 1st anniversary I got DH a sort of photo 'mount' thingy from Clintons which was maed out of posh paper - it had a lovely (mushy) poem on one half and a space for a picture (all papery stuff :) ) on the other half - I put a pic of us on our wedding day in it and framed it. I got him something else too but for the life of me cant remember what that was - but I just wanted something 'paper' to represent the year. Maybe you could make something like that if you are feeling arty - they might still sell them actually - and then buy him something that you know he'd like too but which doesnt necessarily have to be papery IYKWIM.
:think: Im sure other people will come up with other things

Have a look at this idea, it's easier to look at than me explain, not expensive so you'd have money left over for something else too :D

I think I remember someone on here saying a while ago that they wrote their wedding vows out on paper and I think they decorated them and gave that to their OH probs with something else but I cant remember :oops:

Tickets for something, my OH and I love seeing live comedy? That's the sort of thing I always seem to go for, love giving 'experience' presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back