• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

we met jools221181 and brody yesterday.. pics included!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I drove down to sunny s****horpe.. wasnt a nice ride down there, it was dead windy a lorry overtook me and my car shook!!! didnt like it, :shock: after getting lost because i for got my way around :rotfl: finally got to julies house about 2pm..

and i must say brody is one cute boy! he was happily playing in this fantastic stand up toy, he loved it bless him..

this is brody in his great toy.. i want one!
brody.jpg

Me and julie had a chat whilst i fed bailey cos he was starving and i made him wait till i got there lol.. but he still only fed for 5 mins.. little bugger isnt he..

bailey and brody then had a little play, on his mat, then brody was trying to get to sleep, julie had hold of bailey, so i held brody cos he was crying and he just gazed up at me bless him, then bailey started crying so that set brody off, it was like if you cry then so will i.. bless them,..
heres a pic of them together..brody looking at bailey he was amused by bailey lol..
Picture122.jpg

and 2 of bailey..
baileyb1.jpg

baileyb.jpg

and this is bailey getting ready to leave... so cute dont u agree..
Picture125.jpg

julie it was great to meet you we must do it again.. julie will be posting some pics soon as well...

clairescunny55 said:
sounds good you should popped round to mine :lol:

i would have done, but got lost as it was :rotfl:

i think julie is gonna come to mine next time, so hop on the train with her! would be great to go down to meggies :D all of us..

Lol, its up to her when she gonna come down, maybe after you had baby, then we will all have babies to coo over :D

Hey Claire :wave: we will all have to meet up one day it'll be great! In fact there seems to be quite a few of us from Lincolnshire it'd be good if we could all get together some time!

Fiona what the hell is meggies? :rotfl:

Hope nobody minds me posting some more pictures from today I really enjoyed it! :cheer:
Bailey and Brody
DSC03674.jpg
DSC03681.jpg

Fiona with Brody
DSC03673.jpg

aaawww they are so cute together!
No fair, I have done so many sigs for jools, I deserve to meet brody!! :rotfl: :wink:

Aww and I'm very grateful Jo! :hug:

We will have to meet up one day definately! Me and Brody would love to meet you and Dan too!

:cheer: I can't wait till next years meet! :cheer: Will you be going?

Yes I will definately be going!
In the mean time I will settle for pictures of your gorgeous lil boy.
Keep the sigs coming!! :lol:

:rotfl: jools meggies is cleethorpes hun...

i'll start to organise a meet once all the other meets are over that way ppl wont get bored of seeing another meet arrangement..

should be good.! :wink:

Oh im coming to s****horpe in 2 weeks time.... :cheer: so anyone who wants to meet up with me... :wink:

awww great pics!!!! i'll come next time chicks! xxx

yay.. i can drive us down there... :cheer:

or you can wait till they come down here angela_ cos we gonna go somewhere like meggies ( maybe if the weather is ok) :roll:

sunshinestars
yay.. i can drive us down there... :cheer:

or you can wait till they come down here angela_ cos we gonna go somewhere like meggies ( maybe if the weather is ok) :roll:

yeah which ever i dont mind :cheer: :cheer: :dance: xxx

when the other meets are finished with hun, i'll ask about see how many want to join us.. do a poll etc.. for us lincolnshire lasses :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back