• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We has another tooth!

Bee

Reaction score
Finlay has tooth number five! We hadn't noticed it as he's been unwell all week so any grumpiness wouldn't have shown.

His top right hand side eye tooth. Just poking out and I think the other side is on the way too.

Bee said:
Finlay has tooth number five! We hadn't noticed it as he's been unwell all week so any grumpiness wouldn't have shown.

His top right hand side eye tooth. Just poking out and I think the other side is on the way too.

My goodness he isn't hanging around on the old tooth front is he :lol:

Think Becky's third one is on the way. I miss my sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :cry:

WOW mizzy still only has 2 and has only just got them. She will be 1 next month, could he maby have a word with her? get her's to hurry on up. :lol:

bonny said:
WOW mizzy still only has 2 and has only just got them. She will be 1 next month, could he maby have a word with her? get her's to hurry on up. :lol:

Evie still only has 2 and she turns 1 next month too!!!!!!!! I've not even seen sign of any more peggys yet!

we got four teeth in two days (making a grand total of eight) :shock:

explains why she's been a compete pain in the bum for the last couple of weeks :lol:

We have another one poked through and an eye tooth on the way too.

Horrible night last night - he was awake most of the night :(

And he's still got a cold and had to get eye drops too :(

aww - poor Finlay. Hope he feels better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh