• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We are finally doing it!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Well I haven't really been on the last few days as I have been cleaning the apartment from top to bottom as I have the solicitors coming tomorrow to arrange for it to go on the market for moving to Houston.

We still dont have a house over there yet, but will move in with the inlaws until we are sorted.

There has been a few apartments in the street for sale in the last 6mths or so and the thurn around has been 1 - 2 months so hopefully we are just as quick!!

Wish me luck!! :pray: :pray:

Best of luck Sarah hope it all goes smoothly for you.

awwww hunny thats brilliant news - i hope you find somewhere soon darlin.

erm......Sarah? you will be coming on here even though your over there wont you? :cry: :D

MissGobby said:
erm......Sarah? you will be coming on here even though your over there wont you? :cry: :D

Sorry... dont get rid of me that easily!!! Hehe!! :lol:

Best of luck with the move - very exciting! We almost moved to San Fran a few years ago with husband's job, but didn't go in the end (company politics). I have been to Houston several times, but only to the airport - connecting to Dallas or West coast. Houston wil be HOT HOT HOT, so watch out for burning and over heating!!

That's fab news Sarah - hope you sell quickly and find your own place in Houston

sarah why are you going there??? its full of americans you know :lol:

Good luck on this new adventure Sarah, I ope everything goes well and you find a lovely home soon! :hug:

budge said:
sarah why are you going there??? its full of americans you know :lol:

My hubby is american!! :lol:

X5OT Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of luck with the move - very exciting! We almost moved to San Fran a few years ago with husband's job, but didn't go in the end (company politics). I have been to Houston several times, but only to the airport - connecting to Dallas or West coast. Houston wil be HOT HOT HOT, so watch out for burning and over heating!!

I lived there before for about 18mths but we came home when my mum was ill. I have been there loads for hols!! In my opinion the hotter the better!! I'm sure I wasn't meant to be Scottish - I HATE the cold!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back