• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wave...

Verity2011

Reaction score
Helloooooooo!

It's taken me a while to get here but after 4 weeks Ariel and I have rocked up to baby and toddler. So lovely to see all of you gorgeous mummies here again and can't wait to look at all the pics of your bumps now they're on the outside!

xxxxx

Welcome over here! And congrats on your LO! xx

:yay: verity is back!!!!!! Missed u!!!

I'm awake cos Henry decided to wake up an hour early just as I was gettin in to bed :( shattered already but gotta try and stay awake until he goes back off.

Hope u and Ariel r well xxxx

:yay: verity is back!!!!!! Missed u!!!

I'm awake cos Henry decided to wake up an hour early just as I was gettin in to bed :( shattered already but gotta try and stay awake until he goes back off.

Hope u and Ariel r well xxxx

Awwww I've missed you all so much - have tried to have a look in when I could between travelling lol! How are you and Henry? Ariel and I are having to camp in the living room tonight as DH had to do some cleaning in the bedroom :wall2: so currently just staying up for Ariel's next feed (hopefully in the next 10 mins) and then should get some kip until 4.30ish - so will be back on again then lol!

We r good thanks. Traumatic birth (was induced and 4 days later had emergency c-section as I didn't get past 4cm and contractions had started turning him transverse - and he was a big baby for my small frame). I've recovered well tho, I wouldn't even know I'd had the op!!

Henry is in some sort of routine, he sleeps for 3-4 hours then is awake for at least an hour depending what we do to stimulate him. I'm enjoying breastfeeding now I've got past the very sore nipple stage. Henry is only 80g down on his birth weight (he was 300g down). He gained the 220g in 5 days! Average weight gain for a breastfed baby is 15-20g a day, he has averaged around 45g a day!! Little piggie!

How r u coping with the night shifts? xx

Hello so good to see you lovely ladies with your babies- tri three seems so far away now! x

Oh wow that's wonderful news about the feeding Carly! I kept up to date with your labour thread and was so worried for you there - DH had 4 days of me talking about it as I was checking on his phone LOL. But so glad you're both happy and well now. Check us both out with a gigantic babies - I always thought our bumps looked the same size lol!

The night time shifts are going ok. I try and get a feed in at around 11 if I can and that generally lasts 45 minutes. then he'll spark out until around 4.30 and then again until 7.30/8 - when I get up so I'm getting into a rhythm. The changes were the worst bit until I decided just to bring the changing mat etc, into the bedroom and now I just change him on our bed - so much easier on my back and knees!

It's about time! I was wondering where you were! Hope all is going well with your little man! Xx

Yeah if I change him in our room I change him on the bed but if I'm in his nursery like I am now, I have a cot top changer so i don't have to bend at all :)

I had been wondering where you were... Great to have you back! :)
Hope all is well with you and Ariel! Xx

Hi :)
Ariel is such a lovely name won't be many of them in her school

Aw Hi Verity :wave: welcome! Ariel is a beautiful name you must upload a piccie for us :) lovely to have you here xx

Hi, congratulations and welcome!

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

ooh verity, we need pics of you and your lil man!!!

:wave: heyyy variety I thought u left us, hope u and lo are keeping well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back