Watch BT!!!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Watch out for BT girls - they tried it on with us this month big time, they put our DD up from 30 - to 71 quid!!! couldnt believe it, oh just phoned them up and went
mental and threatended to leave them so they out it down to 30 again - the bloody cheek of it!

Will defintely going elsewhere when our contract is up.

Im pretty P'ed off with them at the min cause our net keeps going off, we have just started a new contract with them and we are not getting what we are paying for... OH called them up the other day to get some very badly speaking English person to tell him they were doing line tests but the line testing equipment wasn't working at the min and they would check later for us!!! Its still no better so im going to get him to call up later...

I now wish we had gone for one of the sky deals with net phone and telly to be honest but OH wouldn't have any of it at the time as he had never had any problems with BT.

Growl!!! :wall:

Im going elsewhere - pissed off with BT and sky at the monent - will be going to talktalk i think for phone and broadband. Totally peed at the way they treat customers. I just got someone on the phone that could barely speak english and im like wtf??? why employ people that cannot barely speak english!?

Yeah I know.. I could hear Lee saying "pardon" all the time he was on the phone and could tell he was gerrin ratty with them...

I used to be with Talk Talk b4 I lived with Lee and had no problems, my Sis and her bf are with them and never seem to have any problems at all!!!

yeh i know what you mean with BT, their right crafty b***ards!!!

Everytime we get our bill, theres stuff on there that shouldnt be, and whats with the payment charge they charge you????
Its a direct debit, shouldnt even need to be a charge!!!
:x

We only got BT installed as we had to have it to get sky plus!! as soon as 12 month contracts up were cancelling it, as we dont even use the phone to be honest!!

BT sent us a bill for £75 for installation after we'd only called up and inquired about their services and then said we weren't interested. Fortunately we called them up and explained and didn't have to pay, but still... :shock:

I hate BT!! I have broadband with them and I pay around £150 a quarter (and only £10 of that are actual phonecalls!!) and the service is shit. My broadband went off last week and I had to wait 3 days for it to go back on.

At Christmas when we had the line connected at the new house they messed it right up, we waited 2 weeks for them to fix it. I rang up and said I wasn't paying the £130 connection charge but I still had to.

I don't even know when my contract is up, probably not for ages :(

I used to be with BT but now only pay them line rental and have phone and broadband with AOL :wink:

we used to be with bt but now with talktalk and couldnt fault talktalk and we save loads of money :D

if you want to get away from BT altogether you have to go with Virgin....all these companies talk talk, o2, orange, tiscali etc all work over your BT phone line and use a technology called ADSL which personally, I dont like which is why even tho I hate virgin's tv services I will put up with it to keep my cable internet connection, much more reliable (in most cases), faster etc

Also if you look on the internet for reviews of talktalk...there not that great!

p.s. I dont work for virgin lol

Believe me id love to go back to Virgin but im in a area that only has sky available - ucks big time!
I was on Virgin before and had np problems with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back