waste of money

jennywren

Reaction score
well i'm annoyed I won some Clarkes shoes on ebay - I had lost orans (asume I left of roof of the car and drove off :x ) and didnt want to pay another £20 for some new ones when he will prob be in the next size soon - so I waited on ebay and then saw THESE so I bidded on them, now ok I know they were not expensive but its £6 including postage - they came and they are shite, i have left positive feedback saying 'ok' just because I dont want neg fedback back. They are not 'slightly' scuffed they are quite badly scuffed and not from ''what you would get from a few days wear'' - oran had had his for about 2 half months and had barley a mark on them. The leather on these has gone so soft and squashiy like it goes when its been well worn - the only way these were bought just before christmas is if it was christmas 2006!!!

Oran wont be wearing them - £6 down the pan - that means i have to buy some more anyway so the new shoes will have now cost me £26 :x :x :x

:wall: :x
I've had so many problems with ebay just lately with things being described wrong it's so annoying isn't it? I got a pair of jeans and when I got them they had cuts all around the waistband! :shock: They fell down as soon as I put them on!

I'm the same with the feedback though for the sake of a few quid I don't want to spoil my 100% positive! It's a bit unfair really isn't it? :evil:

jools221181 said:
:wall: :x
I've had so many problems with ebay just lately with things being described wrong it's so annoying isn't it? I got a pair of jeans and when I got them they had cuts all around the waistband! :shock: They fell down as soon as I put them on!

I'm the same with the feedback though for the sake of a few quid I don't want to spoil my 100% positive! It's a bit unfair really isn't it? :evil:

lol sorry I laughed at that but its not really a laughing matter - its wrong and basically stealing. I think I read somewhere that ebay are stopping sellers giving neg feed back so if a buyer puts neg due to something not as described they cant give a neg back - but then again it also means if you sell something and you dont get paid etc you cant leave a neg so cant see how its going to work.

Ill get some pics and put them on on wed if I get chance.

dont know what to do with them now - prob give them to charity rather than bin them - TBH if they were orans shoes and I didnt want to keep them and they werre in that state I wouldnt have dared sell them, if a mate / family didnt want them for their child I would give to charity or bin them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back