was at friends house and......!!!!

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Was watching the end of the soaps and at first baby did slight kicks you know very tiny ones but i felt them im sure and i let the baby move around abit after as it was only few seconds but bubs started again an i got hubbys hand an put under me belly button an waited for bubs to kick at me very slight but there getting more frequent and hubby got to feel them :D

I asked hubby if he felt little one kick slightly an it happened again he said yeah but he didnt smile or anything i thought a father would be relieved to have felt bubs for once :shock:, well im happy anyways as little one does them more frequant aswell as moving about :) shame about the hubby though :roll: xx

Awww my little one dnt stop moving, but coz iv still got weight from having my daughter my OH cant feel it, he had his hand on my tummy n baby must have turned or something but he couldnt feel it think he got abit upset. Im sure your hubby will be ok once he feels baby moving more :) x

aarrr its lovely int it. ive had the same this week. OH cant feel it yet. maybe hhe was feelin abit jealous??? i know i wud if i was a man, i feel sorry 4 them they must feel abit left out

I would love it for hubby to talk to me but he just says his mind is blank.
we got some lovely baby bits i tried gettin him involved with lookin at clothes an being interested in baby name book an he hardly looked at the book.
i asked him if he liked the baby kicks he went yea an that was it.
i wish our oh's cud feel baby inside us, i dont know how they can feel jealous but a hand on the belly to feel kicks of unborn child shud be a great feeling lol it was me anyways xx :D

:yay: so happy you have felt you LO moving around and kicking!! :)

Sorry your OH didn't show much emotion about it, he may just be shocked. xxx

thank you hun lil one bugging me today making some right wierd movements aswell as small kicking lol.
noticed the baby had become more active an small little kicks when i had chicken curry an chips lastnight lolx

Wow so happy for you hun:)
I thought I felt baby yesterday but werent sure (I know this is going to sound weird but not sure what to expect lol).
It felt like the flutters you get but alot harder. Anyway I did the same and got OHs hand but he couldnt feel anything, but I remember reading that its quite a while before anyone else can feel baby kick.

Hope it happens again later as it feels amazing.
I would probably feel baby alot more if I could relax but atm I can't :eh:

What baby bits did you buy hun and have you felt baby anymore today? :)

yay congrats hun!! :D so pleased for u.

you know how i feel about that man lol xxx

Wow so happy for you hun:)
I thought I felt baby yesterday but werent sure (I know this is going to sound weird but not sure what to expect lol).
It felt like the flutters you get but alot harder. Anyway I did the same and got OHs hand but he couldnt feel anything, but I remember reading that its quite a while before anyone else can feel baby kick.

Hope it happens again later as it feels amazing.
I would probably feel baby alot more if I could relax but atm I can't :eh:

What baby bits did you buy hun and have you felt baby anymore today? :)

hey hun i think ur feeling little taf kicks lilke me its like a quickening sensation an can be thought to have felt wierd.

lie on sofa straight out like ur tryin to sleep an get ur body to relax an just as ur bout to drift off u might feeling something :) i didnt no wat to expect i can tell difference between small jabs an movement of baby its that fast it doesnt last long :( so if u feel it again get ya hand there to feel it ull be able to an wait again for the next lot its that fast lol.

ive only brought 2 small baby bath robes of winnie the pooh ones blue an ones pink incase i have either because there was none in the unisex clothing :( lol.

wen i get little one moving i think thats wen it will kick because i relaxed an nearly fell asleep so baby moved an then few moments after quicknening sensation so wen babys on the right moving i get prepaired. moved quiet bit today must say but havent relaxed as much as i shud do so not as often as shud of :roll: lol. hope you feel something soon :D im sure u wud of though if its nething of the sensations i got lol

p.s. im waiting on bigger thuds now :oooo: but for now its small ones hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back