• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WARNING *Completely Shallow Post Alert*!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Feeling completely miserable about how gross I look.

I went shopping today to buy something nice to wear as its my 1st wedding anniversary on monday and alan and i are off out tomorrow night for the first time in aaaages.

Couldnt find a blooming thing. :(

Everything either was too small in the boob area and too big everywhere else or I looked like a sack of potatoes. I hate my body soooo much i cant begin to tell you.

Im a freak of nature. Size 12 on the bottom size 14 round the middle and then about a size 20 round my boobs! I look ridiculous. :x

Im actually looking forward to my bump growing so that I look more in proportion.

I cant wait til Bubs is born and im booking myself in for a boob reduction PRONTO.
:cry:

Ohh hun :hug:
We all have days when we feel completely crap!!Plus, the rageing hormones we have at the moment doesn't really help things!!
I am sure you are gorgeous babe :)
Remember you are pregnant!!If your anything like me, you are probably so bloated, you feel like a big fat mess. People think the opposite though, they see your looking radiant and see that glow pregnancy gives you. Theres been days I KNOW I look like crap, but friends have swore I actually have a glow and look good.

What I would do for big boobs :) !!Lol, but seriously, if they are really making your day-to-day tasks a real struggle, maybe go to the doctors after bubs is born and see what they can do.

Go get a dvd and chinese and pig out, enjoy being pregnant. it does have its benefits lol
I hope you cheer up soon :hug:

thanks hun :hug:

suppose its cos its so close to having James, Im ultra paranoid as I didnt have time to lose all the baby weight so feel even more gross iykwim.
:(

Jen&James said:
thanks hun :hug:

suppose its cos its so close to having James, Im ultra paranoid as I didnt have time to lose all the baby weight so feel even more gross iykwim.
:(

I know exactly how you feel. I didn't lose my weight from Jayden, in fact with being so down and stuff, I piled even more on after I had him. Once this pregnancy is over I am going to try and work super hard to get it all off again. Just enjoy your pregnancy hun and work on losing weight after :hug:

:hug: I have no idea what I'm doing in here but I don't think you'll mind :)

You look great i your pics Jen- and I'll have some of your boobs please :pray: Mine are practically non existent :doh:

Enjoy your pregnancy and concentrate on getting your body back then- unless you're planning another one next year.... :wink:

Seriously- you look hot in every pic I've seen of you!

I'm going back to Off Topic Now.... :lol:

xx

Jade&Evie said:

You look great i your pics Jen- and I'll have some of your boobs please :pray: Mine are practically non existent :doh:

Enjoy your pregnancy and concentrate on getting your body back then- unless you're planning another one next year.... :wink:

xx

Hiya Missus!!

You comin to join us?! Sommat your not telling us maybe???! :rotfl:

Jen&James said:
[quote="Jade&Evie":eek:cg1cw6m]:hug: I have no idea what I'm doing in here but I don't think you'll mind :)

xx

Hiya Missus!!

You comin to join us?! Sommat your not telling us maybe???! :rotfl:[/quote:eek:cg1cw6m]

:talkhand: The Chance would be a fine thing :lol:

Jade&Evie said:

xx
I have to agree! I know it won't make you feel any better because when you really feel that way nothing makes you feel better buuuut I think you are absolutely gorgeous! :shakehead: In real life AND in all your pics! Also - looking at your pic in tummy pics you look bloody great! :cheer:

dont worry i think most of us are feeling the same!!! nowt fits me anymore and ive sat in my jarmies all day cause ive got limited wardrobe!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow, if your husband puts his head between them does it look like you have three?

(Prays to God that light hearted humour works to cheer up and not further depress)

Becs said:
Wow, if your husband puts his head between them does it look like you have three?

(Prays to God that light hearted humour works to cheer up and not further depress)

Na if my husband puts his head in between these bazoomas it looks likes like the guy on the right of the pic below...

beetle.jpg

In size NOT appearance I hasten to add!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen&James said:
Becs said:

Na if my husband puts his head in between these bazoomas it looks likes like the guy on the right of the pic below...

beetle.jpg

In size NOT appearance I hasten to add!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Excellent answer!! I love that you found that picture too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i thought you looked great on Tues!

If I looked that good at 10 weeks preg this time I would have been happy!

Ach you're qworrying over nothing, the few pics I've saw of you at meets etc - you always looks stunning!! As for not losing the baby weight since James, he is only a bub still, Sophie is 20 months and I still hadn't lost all the bloody weight!!

*Star* said:
i thought you looked great on Tues!

If I looked that good at 10 weeks preg this time I would have been happy!

aw thanks hun thats a lovely thing to say! i thought you looked really well too - i LOVE your hair!

Thanks guys for all the nice things you have said. Your all soooo lovely! Gonna go brave the shops again soon to see if I can get a nice top at least.

Wish me luck!!
:pray:
:hug: :hug:

Good luck!

P.S I also have a stupid out of proportion figure size 8 - 10 with 32H (When breast feeding). I am thinking of starting up a new website to retail clothes for ladies like us. What do you think to the name?

comedybreastdiguises.com

Becs said:
Good luck!

P.S I also have a stupid out of proportion figure size 8 - 10 with 32H (When breast feeding). I am thinking of starting up a new website to retail clothes for ladies like us. What do you think to the name?

comedybreastdiguises.com

thats a good one!!

Well I didnt have to go shopping in the end as wonderful DH remembered to bring home my maternity stuff which is stored at our company premises and I have a gorgeous red dress that I tried on and it looks fab! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So I have just dropped my little man off at my mums :( (I cried :oops: ) and now im gonna have an hours kip before going to our boat and getting ready to go out in Liverpool!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Im soooooooo excited!!!

If anyone in the Liverpool area notices that the tide is a bit higher than normal tonight....fear not...its just me and hubby a makin the waves..... :D

awwww darling! I hope you have a great time!! and dont flood Liverpool too much ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back