Wardrobe issues!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Okay so everything trouser wise is starting to dig in round the waist. I have gone on ebay and bought a brand new pair of maternity jeggings and 2 pairs of maternity leggings. I also bought one second hand maternity top to see what the fit is like, as I am going to have to buy a load of stretchy tops for work now I am getting fatter lol.

I am rubbish at fashion and clothes anyway, but now we will be getting into spring, what do I do?! like tops, or dresses.... I have no clue!

Anyone else pre planning clothing? Of course I am due in August so going to be living in maxi dresses at the end of this pregnancy, work I can do the leggings and tshirt thing which is handy... Like when I go out in public for meals and things I want to be comfortable! At the moment there is minimal things that I feel comfortable in.

Also, what about stretch jumpsuits?? I borrowed one last summer from my friend to wear in Ibiza and I LOVED it! xx

I could of written this myself!!
Finally I got a pair of jeans that are comfy only got them yesterday, there like heaven :)
From George Asia of all places, should be £16 but 20% off jeans at the mo.
We just need things to tie is over to spring n summer so don't wanna spend a fortune.
Iv never had a jumpsuit, but if it's comfy go for it!! Xx

I bought quite a bit in the sale at New Look just before Christmas.

I got one pair over over bump skinny jeans in pale denim, one pair of over bump bootcut jeans in dark denim (but not been wearing them as it's been too wet, I'v been wearing skinny jeans or jeggings with boots), and a pair of dark denim under-bump skinny jeans, but again, not been wearing them as the under-bump thing is annoying as they need pulling up a lot. But I think I'll be glad of them when the weather gets a bit warmer.

Then I got a pair of over-bump jeggings in pale denim 2nd hand, only cost £4 off a local selling site on FB, they are Next Maternity and are so comfy.
Then I went and bought a pair of dark denim over bump jeggings from New Look (again, reduced so only cost £14)
And I have a selection of tops and t shirts.

Won't be buying anything else now unless we have a really hot May/June at which point I might buy a couple of maternity sundresses so I don't bake in Jeans lol

Normal tops are okay at the minute but I've had maternity jeans on for weeks now (didn't have a single item of maternity clothing in my first pregnancy!!) they're over the bump skinny jeans from next and so comfy. I've got a couple of pairs of bigger size leggings which are fine under dresses and tunic tops and I guess for the summer it'll be maxi dresses xx

I am going to see if the bits I've bought off eBay are comfy before getting any more - I just need loads of trousers and tops for work which is a pain because I'll need more.
I went on Very.com and bought 2 stretchy jumpsuits in the sale for when the weather is a little warmer and also for when we go out some evenings with friends - I think with the right shoes they could be dressed up or down. I got a dress for a wedding I'm going to next week but not sure if it will look alright to be honest!

I had lots of maternity/nursing clothes last time I was pregnant and I will get a few more nursing tops as the weather gets hotter.

So expensive all of this stuff! xx

I'm planning on living in leggings and floaty dresses/tunic tops. As you said once the weather warms up we can wear maxi dresses etc x

Haven't got much yet but like you things are starting to dig in on the sides so need to start thinking about it. Bought a pair of maternity jeans from H&M and they are AMAZING! Think I will use them even after pregnancy now, they are so comfortable but still really nice. DH said they looked nicer then my other jeans and you cant see the top bit that covers the tummy. They are skinny jeans as well so the invention is fabulous :)

think it is these and really recommend them http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0300024008.html

I have some maternity jeans of h&m too, very happy about those. I'm doubting about a jumpsuit as well, think I'll go for it. It's indeed expensive, all these clothes for a few months, but it's also important we feel comfortable during pregnancy!

I have already recieved my Very purchases! I love the jump suits I am very glad I bought them! xx

Trying to buy as little as possible! Looking forward to spring/summer and wearing some floaty dresses.
My maternity jeans are already feeling tight around my bump - not sure what to do about that? Surely I can't just get a bigger size as then they won't fit elsewhere? Hmmm.

Trying to buy as little as possible! Looking forward to spring/summer and wearing some floaty dresses.
My maternity jeans are already feeling tight around my bump - not sure what to do about that? Surely I can't just get a bigger size as then they won't fit elsewhere? Hmmm.

Hmm that is wierd, as I thought they were just meant to fit you throughout? Are they under or over bump jeans? xx

Oohhh didn't know very did maternity clothes.
Think I'm going to look into some tunics or something for work.
I normally wear a nice top n black pants but been wearing them unfastened up my top for a bit now oops xx

Oohhh didn't know very did maternity clothes.
Think I'm going to look into some tunics or something for work.
I normally wear a nice top n black pants but been wearing them unfastened up my top for a bit now oops xx

They aren't maternity clothes just some jumpsuits that stretch :D xxx

Ahhhh lol
Have you tried them on yet? They comfy? Xx

Yes they are amazing I am so glad I got them! throw on a cardigan and you have a nice outfit too not just in the summer! well glad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back