• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanted..Winnie the pooh STUFF!

poochielove

Reaction score
I am slowly buying things for Teddies nursery and its all winnie the pooh!! I am looking for a winnie the pooh rug (anything considered, piglet,tigger etc) a Cot mobile, Curtains (dont worry about size its to cover my sewing stuff on a rack), quilt cover and bumper. And anything else yu have that you might think will look cute.

I will leave this post here for a bit, but if not i shall resume my search on eBay!

PS. not the old/classic style winnie the pooh, the more cartoony one :)

i have a cot bumper if interested let me know and i will sort out a picture for you.

OOO yes please...do u think it would be easy to get matching quilt?

hi you wont be able to get a matching quilt unless you can find it on ebay (not sure they do a quilt they do a blanket) as it was last years design from babies r us and they discontinued it for a different range here is a pic though

beckyscamerapics309.jpg

beckyscamerapics308.jpg

let me know if interested and we will discuss payment via pm.

I do like it but i am not sure it will go v. well with the room so far as its very BRIGHT and cartoony. Thanks anyway hun xxx :hug:

midna said:
i have 3 cartoony teddies from the disney shop still with tags ..i was gonna strap them to fireworks .. Ill get a pic tomoz if your interested. :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My friend has curtains and a quilt cover she's getting rid of.
Have asked her for pics :)

midna said:
i have 3 cartoony teddies from the disney shop still with tags ..i was gonna strap them to fireworks .. Ill get a pic tomoz if your interested. :)

When I saw the title of this thread I KNEW there would be a Midna post you crack me up!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back