WANTED - I love my bear stuff or Teddy's wash day stuff

Ally1979

Reaction score
I currently have a moses basket, change mat and liners, baby on board sign and car seat blankie but if anyone else has anything in these ranges i would be interested.
Thanks x

Hi Ally.

That is the mothercare range isnt it? I was looking at it the other day, although the i love my bear range i think has been discontinued?

However you can get it on ebay, as i was having a nosy at baby stuff on there yesterday too.

Dee
xx

Mummy-D said:
Hi Ally.

That is the mothercare range isnt it? I was looking at it the other day, although the i love my bear range i think has been discontinued?

However you can get it on ebay, as i was having a nosy at baby stuff on there yesterday too.

Dee
xx
i think its the babies r us range! :think:

one is mothercare and the other is Babies r us lol
I never seem to win any on ebay!!!!!

I have a Teddies washday cot bumper and a i love my bear one i think, which is currently still on his cot but can be taken off.

Also i have some I llove my bear stuff so if there is anything particulare you are after let me know and i will let you know if i have it :D

Lol what ya got?
Looking for nappy stacker amongst other things x

Off the top of my head at the moment i can only think of the bath, the top n tail, a mobile, a cot bumper and an arch toy. I do have the curtains and light but they are staying put for the time being and the moses basket i sold a while back. Unfortunately the one thing i didnt get was the nappy stacker because i thought it was to expensive for what it is.

OOh actually i have the vibrating chair as well!

Just bought a vibrating chair otherwise i would have had that :(
How much for the mobile?

ok have got a bid on one on ebay so will come back to you if i dont win x

sssssssshhhhhhhh dont tell everyone :shhh:

If you sign up to goofbay http://www.goofbay.com/ there is an item on here called a sniper tool - what you do is place a sniper on the item you want to bid on and let it do the work for you!!! put in the ebay item number and the max amount that you would pay and then set it for least time possible (suggest 2 seconds before item ends) then it will bid for you. No-one knows your looking at it and you knab it at the last mintue for a low price! :rotfl:
But as i said :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: its our secret! :rotfl:

(Note: Just dont bid when i am! :lol: )

I have the Mamas & Papas Version of I love my Bear curtains, tie back and Light shade all brand new never used if your interested?

(do have all the bedding to but its in use!)

MESSAGE FROM ALLY (and miniAlly):

She is stuck without an internet connection but she DEFINITELY still wants the stuff you have kindly offered - she will be back on the forum as soon as her internet is back up!!!

Hope that makes sense!

Rebecca can you please let Ally know the courier is messing around big time with delivering this playtent to her. Tell her I will get it to her asap

Can u tell her im so sorry for the wait.

Thannks hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back