Waking for a night feed again at 10 months, goodnight milk?

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
Ella has started waking at about 3am for a full bottle :wall: I gave her a bottle as a last resort the first night as I didn't want her just comfort sucking and had to make another one up as she took 5 oz and was looking for more. The last few nights she has taken 8-9 oz, which is fine, but I am knackered! I was getting used to getting a good night sleep. I think she is punishing me for going back to work! :rotfl:

So, has anyone got any ideas, I looked at goodnight milk yesterday, but am not sure, so thought I would ask you lovely ladies.

She is eating a good amount during the day and still having a 3 other bottles a day, taking about 21oz in total.

I use hipp organic night time milk and now Evie wakes up alot less at night :D

I'm nto at that stage yet but my friend had a similar problem with her little girl at around the same age and she mixed in some rusk with her last feed and that helped her to go through the night again

We tried the Hipp Organic stuff last night and she slept for 11 hours straight! Fantastic! :cheer:

hey great news that she slept through again! :cheer:

out of interest - do ya just give LO goodnight milk for their last feed, or for all feeds? just because our HV said not to mix milks, amd i want to try goodnight milk, wee man keepin us up loads now :(

Over the past few nights my 8 month old Joseph has decided to wake for a night feed after not having had one for 4 months!!! I's horrible.... I think we will try the night time milk. He has his last bottle (7oz)at 6.30/7pm goes to sleep, but is now waking at 11pm for a 6oz feed. He is eating well during the day and is having 3 6oz bottles too.

claire2711 said:
hey great news that she slept through again! :cheer:

out of interest - do ya just give LO goodnight milk for their last feed, or for all feeds? just because our HV said not to mix milks, amd i want to try goodnight milk, wee man keepin us up loads now :(

You just give it for the last feed - but it is for 6 months plus, so you will have to wait a while! It is like a meal as it has cereals in it to fill them up. I was worried about it being a different milk as we had a very bad experience with changing to C&G when she was tiny, but, so far she has been fine (touch wood). She has slept through every night since Friday so I think it works, although we started using a teething necklace at the same time, so it could be that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back