• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wahoo +opk!!!

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Sorry ladies I'm just so excited to have a + opk for the first time I had to share it!! I had been using cheapie opk's but decided to splash out on cb ones this month as I never got a pos with cheapies. I started to think I was never going to see a smilie face!! Cb are well worth the money! So anyway do you think I should bd today and then leave a day and then bd again on Friday?! Hope everyone is ok xx

Ha! Glad sommeone else excited by OPKs, I got my first + since mc last cycle and was ridiculously happy about it. In 2ww now after 2nd + OPK, but still got very excited and have kept the positive sticks in a jar so i can look at them to cheer myself up!!! Yes it is a strange thing to do.....I think my brain has gone on leave through this process....

Hope your positive opk turns into a BFP

Good luck hun, I would bd today and tomorrow and friday if your partner sperm count is good. fx

Thanks guys! Been trying since Jan so was starting to get a bit deflated by it all, a pos opk was just what I needed! Good luck to you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back